Regular Contributor

Re: LALURA GELLER TODAY SPECIAL

Mine just came a few minutes ago and I'm afraid to open it. It's been on the UPS truck all day with our heat index of 105. Here's a picture of part of the TSV. There is a foundation too but it's cut out of this picture.Laura Geller TSV Aug 28, 2015.jpg

Regular Contributor

Here's the other items in the TSV

Laura Geller TSV Aug 28, 2015-2.jpg

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Now I'm curious, too!

I picked up her 6 pack of INKCredible waterproof eyeliners on her last visit & I really like them so far. I am surprised because I usually don't care for pencil liners. 

Do these go on easily without tugging, as I have been thinking about ordering them? Thanks.

Regular Contributor

On the program guide she is scheduled to be on July 31st at the TSV hour!! But I have read others say in August so which is correct? I would love to know. Smiley Happy

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

the insider says August 28 th.

I just sent mine back today. While I do like the foundation I Hate the lip stain, very dark deep burgundy, not a good color for me plus it  went on very dry.

The shadow palette is very shimmery which I don't care for. Using the whole palette the second day made my sensitive eyes tear all day.

I like the color of the eye lining pencil, brown sugar and the way it went on, no tugging at all but unfortunately it doesn't last very lone when on.

The mascara goes on great, looks great, no clumps or spider lashes but it made my lashes very very stiff and was hard to take off.

I posted a review the first day I tried it giving a good review but after the second day I posted again saying the foundation would be the only thing I would use.

I shouldn't have posted a review after only one use since that wasn't fair and being the next day I had to post another saying almost the exact opposite.

I tried it for 5 days, still only like the foundation so, today, back it went      unfortunately. I really hate to return things, really do.

The light was a very good color match for my fair skin. I wear  Bare Shell in the BE serum foundation if this helps anyone.

Trusted Contributor

@doglover3, thanks for the review!   I am still interested in the eye palette, the liner and to try the foundation. I have settled on a mineral foundation, but I am still on the lookout for a good liquid foundation. Fortunately for me that lip stain is a good color for me.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

if you don't mind shimmer you may like the shadow palette, nice colors.

the foundation is very nice, doesn't stay sticky/tacky and colors run true. I used my real techniques expert face brush and that was perfect but her brush is okay too.

I did really like the color of the eye liner, really a nice color but since my eyes do tear I have a problem with a lot of liners and this one didn't last very long for me at all.

if you get it please post a review. I will be anxious to hear what you think.

Trusted Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

if you don't mind shimmer you may like the shadow palette, nice colors.

the foundation is very nice, doesn't stay sticky/tacky and colors run true. I used my real techniques expert face brush and that was perfect but her brush is okay too.

I did really like the color of the eye liner, really a nice color but since my eyes do tear I have a problem with a lot of liners and this one didn't last very long for me at all.

if you get it please post a review. I will be anxious to hear what you think.

Thanks. I am kind of on the fence when it comes to shimmer in eyeshadow. But, I have almost only matts, so I thought I should break out of my routine.The colors did look very pretty. I will probably wait until the day of the TSV to order.

One tip for having liners stay put is to apply a very light powering of mineral powder over the liner. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

thanks for the liner tip Adelina, will try that. Maybe that is a good idea to wait till it is presented so you can see if it is what you would like or not.

post if you get it and let me know what you think.

Frequent Contributor

I received mine last week and really love all of it (with the exception of the lip stain) I kept the kit and cannot wait to get the A/D selections.

I did not find the eyeshadow to be glittery at all. Some of the shades are matte and some are shimmer but look fine on my eyes as they do not have talc and lay down nicely.

I was really surprised how much I liked the foundation it is my new favorite. I have oily skin and thought this would be oily but it is not. 

All in all a great kit.