Contributor

Anyone know when Laura Geller will have her next today special? I asked on facebook

and her reply was,"Sooner than you think, Joanne wink emoticon Stay tuned!!-The Laura Geller Beauty Team

Trusted Contributor

Re: LALURA GELLER TODAY SPECIAL

Wow, thank you diamondbabe!!! I suppose that may mean August, since she's not listed in the July Insider for a TSV.  Thanks again for reporting back about her FB response!! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: LAURA GELLER TODAY SPECIAL

I hope if anyone knows when it will be they will post here.

Honored Contributor

Now I'm curious, too!

I picked up her 6 pack of INKCredible waterproof eyeliners on her last visit & I really like them so far. I am surprised because I usually don't care for pencil liners. 

Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Now I'm curious, too!

I picked up her 6 pack of INKCredible waterproof eyeliners on her last visit & I really like them so far. I am surprised because I usually don't care for pencil liners. 

I also purchased the 6 pack of eyeliners and loved them until I had an allergic reaction to something in them.  They go on so smoothly and last all day, but by the third day of wearing them, I was scratching my eyes out!!  I even thought I might have conjunctivitis, but once I took the eyeliner off and used some allergy eye drops, the irritation cleared up.  I feel bad because they really are nice eyeliners and the colors are beautiful.  Anyone else have a reaction similar to this?  I'm not usually an allergic type, but this was definitely a reaction to the eyeliner.

Respected Contributor

@Nebby wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Now I'm curious, too!

I also purchased the 6 pack of eyeliners and loved them until I had an allergic reaction to something in them.  They go on so smoothly and last all day, but by the third day of wearing them, I was scratching my eyes out!!  I even thought I might have conjunctivitis, but once I took the eyeliner off and used some allergy eye drops, the irritation cleared up.  I feel bad because they really are nice eyeliners and the colors are beautiful.  Anyone else have a reaction similar to this?  I'm not usually an allergic type, but this was definitely a reaction to the eyeliner.

Wow, I wonder if this could be me also...I got one as a gift at Ulta, I had never used them before..I have started having this awful itching on my eyelids especially, and also started using eye drops..I didn't think about it being from the eyeliner, I was blaming it on my eye shadow base maybe drying out my eyelids...I am going to not use it and see if it clears up....so glad to read this..Smiley Happy

Contributor

I have not had a reaction to these eyeliners, but I do have a problem with things that contain a certain "blue" in them. If it does not go away see a doc. Even if a product states it is ok, by an eye doc doesn't mean we all can use it. Laura does have nice products and prices cannot be beat from qvc.
Valued Contributor

Re: LAURA GELLER TODAY SPECIAL

This post has been removed by QVC. Early purchase link.

Respected Contributor

It is called Perennially Pretty and the eyeshadow palette has  4 colors  in the shape of leaves called Autum leaf. A mix of shimmer and matt Creamy vanilla, Forest Green Shimmering Auburn and Deep Espresso Brown.

Lip stain in Pinot Noir 

Incredible eye liner in  Brown sugar

Glamlash volumizing mascara in black

Baked Liquid Foundation and Brush

Contributor

I wonder if she will highlight the baked lipstick? I saw Ulta's new arrivals had a line of LG baked lipsticks! Now I gotta try it, sounds so innovative! I hope I'm not late on this, I never seem them on the Q.