Trusted Contributor

KORRES has a WEEKLY DEAL DROP on HSN starting 2/5!!!

[ Edited ]

The olive shower gel in the 1 liter has a NEW scent! Olive and orange blossom is FANTASTIC 😍🍊!! It’s not too sweet, and not too floral. Watch for a FANTASTIC price! 🫒 ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Re: KORRES has a WEEKLY DEAL DROP on HSN starting 2/5!!!

@Ilovelife123  Thanks for the info!! I had seen that new scent online and had wondered if any sales were coming up...I had even checked the program guide hoping to see a future today special but didn't see any for Korres. I may try other body care lines but always come back to Korres especially during dry winter months it works great! 

Honored Contributor

Sounds very pretty, but I stopped buying Korres shower gels, since they have refused to remove the sulfates, I wrote to them several times asking them to do so. I do still love the body butter spray and the skin care. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have so much body wash I could open a store. I think I bought 10 or 12 when the liters were on a weekly deal drop or sale and I have picked up some liters since then I spotted on sale. That doesn't include all the large Philosophy, Josie, Beekman the list goes on and on.

I will be 👀 on Monday 😂

Trusted Contributor

I haven't opened my last years stash....But I have a $5 coupon, lets' go!

Respected Contributor

Fragrance Notes:

• Top: Orange blossom and lemon
  • Mid: Lavender, rosemary, white flower and petit grains
  • Base: Amberwood

This makes it sound less appealing to me, but of course, you really only know when you get it home and get to smell it.

Are all the liters going to be on sale?  Do we know what the price will be?  NOT that I need to buy a liter -- I usually prefer a smaller size and the liters last me a really long time.  But I have been tempted to try the Chamomile (I did get the body cream and still haven't opened it though!!  So might need to do that and then see if I want matching bath cream).

Trusted Contributor

@sueinfl ALL olive liters will be on sale. @FLGators, I have the same coupon, so we can use it, since they’ll be $26.95!!! 😍
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@sueinfl ALL olive liters will be on sale. @FLGators, I have the same coupon, so we can use it, since they’ll be $26.95!!! 😍

@Ilovelife123 Didn't want to say that out loud coz you know what they do, bring the price down to $24.99 Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I love the Korres body products except the body wash.  There is no reason to continue to use sulfates in this day and age.  It's any easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I love the Korres body products except the body wash.  There is no reason to continue to use sulfates in this day and age.  It's any easy pass for me.

I totally agree, I have written to them and they ignored me as far as removing the sulfates, in their defense at least they dont use the artificial dyes that Perlier and Phil use. Twice as bad !!!