Respected Contributor

@Pecky  This is a moisturizer so you really don't need another on top.  If you want an oil fo finish, that's an individual preference, but no need for another cream or lotion.

BUT....  you can if you want to.... !

Respected Contributor

@weezer111  Did you receive the pineapple cleanser yet? (I remember in another post you said you had ordered it.).  I received it and I really like it so far. 

Respected Contributor

I was quite hesitant to try this new Face Butter because I can't use the original at all. No matter what I do or what other products that I use, her original butter pills on me. This new one does not do that. I got the Citrus which doesn't smell like citrus at all. It's very a grassy scent to me. I guess a better description would be herbal. At least it dissipates quickly because I don't find the scent very pleasing.

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@weezer111  Did you receive the pineapple cleanser yet? (I remember in another post you said you had ordered it.).  I received it and I really like it so far. 

I've been thinking about getting the new pineapple cleanser but am still on fence about it.  In your opinion do you think it will work for dryer skin types like mine? 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes i got my cleanser the other day.  I really like it.  Makes your face feel really clean.  Glad you like it too!

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I was quite hesitant to try this new Face Butter because I can't use the original at all. No matter what I do or what other products that I use, her original butter pills on me. This new one does not do that. I got the Citrus which doesn't smell like citrus at all. It's very a grassy scent to me. I guess a better description would be herbal. At least it dissipates quickly because I don't find the scent very pleasing.

@Tricolor  Yes this new Face Butter is awsome...I got no pilling at all with this, & I tried it several ways..You hit the scent perfectly. I am a huge fan of the vanilla apricot, (which to me smells exactly like that) so I was thinking Citrus would be good, it's really not. But since it does go away quickly I am ok with it..I love the texture & results from this new  line but would stick with unscented if available..Smiley Happy