Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Caramel Apple Whipped Argan from TSV

I just bought the Red Rooibos Whipped Body Butter and I am in love!  I love the citrus one but really disliked the one that was just vanilla, ended up throwing it away because it was so sweet smelling.  The Red Rooibos smells just like my favorite Vanilla Rooibos Tea, I will have to try the carmel apple.

Regular Contributor

Sephora has the JM Body Butter in Apple Crisp

Not sure how similar it might be to Caramel Apple, but just thought I'd post. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ctinaw wrote:

I am sure they would let you switch to the scented set if you give them a call. This is the first time I've tried her whipped and I'm really pleased. The scent really lingers too which I like though I know some people don't. It's light but if I put my arm up to my nose I can still smell the caramel apple. I was walking around making all of my coworkers smell my arm this morning.  Smiley Very Happy I haven't used the body wash either. I am considering saving it for a gift but haven't decided yet! I'm feeling a bit stingy with it since I don't think I'll be able to get this scent again! ><

@LoriLori I hope you are right! I haven't really beein following Josie - so I wouldn't know. I do hope with the good responses it is getting that they will release it on its own. I'm really looking forward to that pineapple scent! 

That's interesting that some don't care for the color sticks. I've only had one - it came in a holiday mini kit a few years ago and I just loved the color. I haven't been able to find any color to dupe it and apparently it's not one she makes normally. So I've wanted more ever since but just haven't picked one up. The set of 9 would have been tempting to me with different colors. I was seeing too many that didn't jump out as something I'd wear.

@ctinaw, I bought the unscented but have already called CS and they were happy to switch me to the toasted brown sugar for the next shipment; then I go back to unscented.  They were great about it, you can switch any shipment you want at this time.

Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

I did it in reverse online right after my order shipped for one of the future ADs; I switched out the pineapple one for the unscented.

Respected Contributor

hoosieroriginal.... yes,  I'm not a big fan of the consistency of her oil face cleanser.  I like Bobbi Brown's much better.  I even like the Tatcha wash better.  The honey cream in this kit is fabulous.  I've been using it on my face.  It sinks right in yet is still moisturizing. 

Regular Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

hoosieroriginal.... yes,  I'm not a big fan of the consistency of her oil face cleanser.  I like Bobbi Brown's much better.  I even like the Tatcha wash better.  The honey cream in this kit is fabulous.  I've been using it on my face.  It sinks right in yet is still moisturizing. 

I'm new to Josie's products, so this kit is my first experience.  I LOVE the Divine Drip cream!  I'm using it under my make-up as my moisturizer and so far it has not caused me to break out.  My make-up looks flawless!  I love the scent.

I used the oil as a moisturizer last night before bed. Not sure if I'm crazy about it. I usually use Tarte's maracuja oil at night.  Josie's seems to sit on my face instead of sinking in like Tarte's.  I'm only using the oil at night instead of the Divine Drip because I don't want to run out of that cream before the next one arrives!

Contributor

I received this TSV as a Christmas gift from my mom (in the apple scent). Normally, I love Josies whipped argan butter and was so looking forward to using it. Im sorry, but the apple scent made me smell like maple syrup, ugh. I didn't care for the balm either so instead of returning it for the unscented, i just returned the whole thing. Better luck next time I guess.