Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran is the epitomy of

I rarely watch her on QVC and only new about her argan oil through the BB.

However, someone posted a link to her facebook page and what a nice life she leads.

She was just in India about 2 weeks ago. And it wasn't for no three day weekend. She had beautiful pictures of her daughter and Josie had no makeup on and looked beautiful. She had these beautiful flow-y dresses on and it almost looked like a photo shoot, but I believe it was just a nice family vacation.

Oh to have that kind of money to travel the world and take your kids wherever and whenever must be fabulous!

She also had a picture of her father at Thanksgiving and he and her little girl were both taking a bite out of these huge doughnuts that were strung on a cord. It was outside and there was snow on the ground and I'm telling you that pictures was so beautiful I would have it enlarged and framed and hung in my house if I were her!

She takes good care of herself you can tell. That's so important to being beautiful too. You respect your body as it was a gift to you.

Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Lucky charm said:

However, someone posted a link to her facebook page and what a nice life she leads.

She was just in India about 2 weeks ago. And it wasn't for no three day weekend. She had beautiful pictures of her daughter and Josie had no makeup on and looked beautiful. She had these beautiful flow-y dresses on and it almost looked like a photo shoot, but I believe it was just a nice family vacation.

Oh to have that kind of money to travel the world and take your kids wherever and whenever must be fabulous!

She also had a picture of her father at Thanksgiving and he and her little girl were both taking a bite out of these huge doughnuts that were strung on a cord. It was outside and there was snow on the ground and I'm telling you that pictures was so beautiful I would have it enlarged and framed and hung in my house if I were her!

She takes good care of herself you can tell. That's so important to being beautiful too. You respect your body as it was a gift to you.

I believe her husband is from India (there or around). Yes, she is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I believe he's from Iran or possibly Iraq. Just read that somewhere recently.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Sunshine Kate said:
On 2/8/2015 Lucky charm said:

I believe her husband is from India (there or around). Yes, she is beautiful.

He is Iranian American, not Indian.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Drythe said:

I think she is beautiful.

The cat's ear head band did not resonate with me, but no doubt it's a trend I missed.

I missed part of the presentation- why was she wearing that?

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 snoops said:

I really like that pink lace type dress she wears a lot. Looks great on her.

I love that dress too. Looks great on her.

Trusted Contributor

I think Josie is a lovely, inspiring woman...both inside and out.

On the outside she is simply lovely...from her soulful eyes to her magnificent smile.

On the inside she is simply lovely...she seems like a caring and compassionate person and puts a lot of her heart and soul into being a wonderful mother to her children as well as into her company and the products that she promotes.

She seems to be, as someone else said, very genuine. I would love to meet her. And I do use and love many of her products.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the picture of her dad and daughter and the doughnuts? So sweet!

Regular Contributor

I think she's great. I think her skin always looks amazing. And I'm not much younger than her. I have wrinkles! I think you guys are crazy saying she's ""wrinkly"" her products help but can't erase aging. Seriously. And yes she dresses with bare arms but she's presenting body and skin care. You simply can't do that with long sleeve sweaters! Let's face it there's always going to be someone complaining. You just can't please everyone. But for me she is JUST FINE and I like a few of her products a lot!