Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran is the epitomy of

On 2/7/2015 Blondelle said:

She wears no sleeves in order to demonstrate the application of her products. Did anyone catch Mally interrupting Josie's presentation last night and doing an impromptu spoof of Josie applying her argon oil? It was so funny. Mally said she did her makeup I think.

Yes!!! Saw that. I thought Josie was getting a bit annoyed with that, but I could be wrong.
Super Contributor

She wears no sleeves in order to demonstrate the application of her products. Did anyone catch Mally interrupting Josie's presentation last night and doing an impromptu spoof of Josie applying her argon oil? It was so funny. Mally said she did her makeup I think.

I was just going to post the exact same two points. I did enjoy the Mally thing too. Love them both.
Honored Contributor

Josie is stunning - and I think dressed appropriately for what she is selling. I know she's touting products, but all these beauty products rely on an underlying fantasy as one element of their pitch. And showing as much of her gorgeous skin just ups the level.

BTW- she's dressed appropriately weatherwise for me. I had my morning coffee on my terrace- no shoes, no sweater, sunglasses firmly in place.

Honored Contributor

BF likes her, ahem, "presentations." {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

On 2/7/2015 brunette8706 said:

Yes!!! Saw that. I thought Josie was getting a bit annoyed with that, but I could be wrong.

I saw it and thought so too, lol!!!

Mally was over the top (no, really!!) mimicking Josie's application of the oil, ooohing and aaahhhing and "caressing" herself - it was almost indecent. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

They are both beautiful women and if I looked like Josie, I would be tempted to show off my figure too.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 BeautyAddiction said:
On 2/7/2015 echoscream said:
On 2/6/2015 nikkimom said:

Lovely lady but her stylish clothes are inappropriate( too provocative) for selling her products on the Q.

I agree 100%. Most of her clothing on TV is much too sexy. She really doesn't need to dress like that. Everyone can tell she has a beautiful figure. Sometimes I just tune in to see what skimpy dress she has on - then I turn to something else. She is gorgeous for sure!

It's February and she's wearing no sleeves and very little clothing. I realize she has nice arms but come on be real and wear appropriate clothing for the weather.

funny, no one said that about Manuela during the isomers presentation when she not only consistently wore completely sleeveless tops (more like tank tops) but also wore a fairly low cut dress or top too. Not a single word about her "provocative" dressing, just how toned and great her arms looked.

Very interesting.

Occasional Contributor

I think she is beautiful inside and out.

Standing one foot from my TV I can't see a wrinkle.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if it is possible to dress in winter clothing while selling and putting on the product. There are a lot of us the seen the presentation and own the product but there are always new customers. I think it would be weird selling this product in sweaters and leggings (my normal winter wear)

Deb

Ps. She really is beautiful.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/7/2015 gonnab said:

It's not just her. Most women on TV are not dressing appropriately for the season. They're pushing Spring and we are still in the depth of winter.

True it is winter for some but not for those of us who live in warm climates. I could wear

shorts outside today.

Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Oceanpalm10 said:
On 2/7/2015 gonnab said:

It's not just her. Most women on TV are not dressing appropriately for the season. They're pushing Spring and we are still in the depth of winter.

True it is winter for some but not for those of us who live in warm climates. I could wear

shorts outside today.

It was 41* yesterday and today it is 72*, Texas weather is hard to dress far.I love sleeveless tops but at my age they do not love me back.