Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran is the epitomy of

On 2/7/2015 echoscream said:
On 2/6/2015 nikkimom said:

Lovely lady but her stylish clothes are inappropriate( too provocative) for selling her products on the Q.

I agree 100%. Most of her clothing on TV is much too sexy. She really doesn't need to dress like that. Everyone can tell she has a beautiful figure. Sometimes I just tune in to see what skimpy dress she has on - then I turn to something else. She is gorgeous for sure!

ITA I think she's darling. She seems very sweet. I do think some of her dresses are far too provocative for a shopping channel. Yes, she looks great in them, but no...they are cut a bit too low for daytime tv.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 gonnab said:

It's not just her. Most women on TV are not dressing appropriately for the season. They're pushing Spring and we are still in the depth of winter.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I don't have HDTV, but I've never seen a wrinkle on Josie Maran's face. She's gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

love most of her products that I've tried-definitely not all of them......brunette is correct-she has a lot of wrinkles-esp. on her forhead and the very dark circles were there too-

Also-when she talks about the milk serum, which is very pricey, the 60 year old model still has every single wrinkle she always had.............just sayin'

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

She wears no sleeves in order to demonstrate the application of her products. Did anyone catch Mally interrupting Josie's presentation last night and doing an impromptu spoof of Josie applying her argon oil? It was so funny. Mally said she did her makeup I think.

Respected Contributor

I think she's gorgeous and I admire her sense of style.

It may be more revealing than some of the other vendors, but it's her style and she wears it well. It's refreshing to see something different.

To those in cold country, her styles do probably seem quite bare. To those of us in very warm climates, it isn't terribly out of the norm. I like that we can have some variety. From the more buttoned-up vendors to Josie who shows some skin. Something for everyone.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

She is absolutely stunning!! She has tremendous personality. It is nice to see someone dress up for QVC, and not wear jeans. Mally and Laura Geller seem to care how they look, also.

Honored Contributor

Her personality outshines her pretty looks. She seems real.

Super Contributor

I love her style!

Esteemed Contributor

A very pretty sales lady. Only I didn't like her hair in the bun.