Contributor
I purchased the tsv a little while back. The body butter is awesome but, that shower cream! It is terrible. I read reviews about the packaging issues but the product itself does nothing in the shower gel. Thought I could go without buying anything but that is going in the trash. Looking for new short cream/gel. Any suggestions?
Esteemed Contributor

Korres Guava scent. Why are you not returning the JM shower gel if you don't like it?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

I have not tried JM but I do consistently use Philosophy Shower gels. The variety of scents is nice as well. The scent does not linger so it does not interfere with perfume/lotions of choice. I generally wait for deals on sets or % off on Philosophy site. Philosophy site now has a ""closeout"" outlet-I have found some great deals on there.

Contributor
Twopeas, I am not returning because it was a kit and liked everything else. Though I question whether I'll buy anymore JM kits again.