Respected Contributor

Re: Jamie Kern Lima / Customer Choice Beauty Awards

I madeit a point not to watch, but I am sorry I missed seeing Jamie.  Does anyone have a way to show her photo in her outfit last night?  Please post it if you do. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I madeit a point not to watch, but I am sorry I missed seeing Jamie.  Does anyone have a way to show her photo in her outfit last night?  Please post it if you do. Thanks.

@Perkup

You might try going to the home page on QVC, locating the Beauty Award Winners link, and once in there look for an IT product.  Maybe there's a video.

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@Perkup

You might try going to the home page on QVC, locating the Beauty Award Winners link, and once in there look for an IT product.  Maybe there's a video.

Go to Item # A225107 - the video there is from last night with Jamie and Jane.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked fabulous! She llkes that neckline and it works for her.

I'm a v-neck girl myself.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TamiT28 wrote:

I am sorry if people thought I was cutting Jamie down.....if you reread my post I said she looked stunning. I personally would love to see her in a different style of dress (long or short). After listening to the female hosts on QVC for so many years, there is something to the idea of dressing for your body type.

I am happy for Jamie that IT cosmetics won some awards last night.

Tami

@TamiT28, it's all right. You didn't post anything bad. And you did say in your post that Jamie looked stunning. Smiley Happy And yes, the dress was a little tight, but like you said in your opening post, Jamie did look lovely.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@TamiT28  If you would have put a period after the word "hairstyle" and said no more, your comment would have sounded like a genuine compliment.  Unfortunately, everything you said after that smashed it.  

@JeanLouiseFinch Another random dig at someone here on the board.
I don't get it? You pick on a board member now and then and then move on.
You've done it to me a while ago. We are here to share.
Go look and see others said similar remarks on their thoughts..why not pick on them too? A topic as you know can be subjective but nothing is out of line here...but your comment to @TamiT28.
  I think Jamie would look nice in something quite different being a public figure/vendor for her own cosmetic line on major TV..and BTW I love her line Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@TamiT28  If you would have put a period after the word "hairstyle" and said no more, your comment would have sounded like a genuine compliment.  Unfortunately, everything you said after that smashed it.  

@JeanLouiseFinch Another random dig at someone here on the board.
I don't get it? You pick on a board member now and then and then move on.
You've done it to me a while ago. We are here to share.
Go look and see others said similar remarks on their thoughts..why not pick on them too? A topic as you know can be subjective but nothing is out of line here...but your comment to @TamiT28.
  I think Jamie would look nice in something quite different being a public figure/vendor for her own cosmetic line on major TV..and BTW I love her line Smiley Happy

Yep, that's me.  I make it a point to cruise the board for those I can randomly pick on.  I live for that, it makes my day.  Really, @mimi5775?  Get over yourself.  It was hardly a random dig.  I said nothing rude or unkind (unlike the OP).  I responded to her with my opinion.  Generally that's who most people are responding to when they make a post on a thread unless the conversation takes a turn, to ask another poster a question in relation to her comment or to expand on something someone else said.  There's a fine line between what you would call "sharing" and what is actually unkindness.  If you or the OP don't like my opinion, or if you're carrying a grudge, that's not my problem.  It's not my job or inclination to go to every post and chime in, to beat someone over the head with my opinion.  I believe I clearly stated my opinion and nothing more needed to be said or repeated.  Apparently a lot of people agree with me, I've never received so many hearts on one of my posts.  

New Contributor

Re:Customer Choice Beauty Awards - WANT A LIST OF WINNERS

Can you please post a list of 2015 winners?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Re:Customer Choice Beauty Awards - WANT A LIST OF WINNERS

@BettyCosmo wrote:

Can you please post a list of 2015 winners?

Google can be very useful at times like this.