Valued Contributor

We have a new collaboration entering the ring...

IMG_5830.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It was bound to happen…

@MalibuFox    lol, you're right!  I remember watching the reality show of Gene Simmons and family.  He has large room's dedicated to all things KISS.  I don't recall seeing this one though.  😃

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

I can't say I'm surprised. It seems like that man will do anything and everything for money.  Is his reality show still on?

Valued Contributor

@MalibuFox - Oh good grief!! I see maybe 1 color in that palette I could use. I can’t wear bright colors like that.

I saw Kiss in concert back in the 80’s! Those were the post makeup days, though.
Valued Contributor

EEEKKK!!!
Honored Contributor

Oh heavens be

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox  when will you be posting a pic of yourself made up in the KISS glam-o-rama palette. 😂🤣

Respected Contributor

@cheriere   I remember Gene Simmons reality TV show called Family Jewels! What a blast from the past Smiley Very Happy!  I just found the clip of it by typing into youtube "Gene Simmons Family Jewels Trophy Room"  Smiley Very Happy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07    That's it!  Family Jewels!  I couldn't think of the name to save my life lol.  I used to watch it too.😃

Respected Contributor

@cheriere   I watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels for a couple seasons when it aired- it was great! I think they should do another season of it or atleast a couple episode special on them. They have a great family dynamic and you can tell that even in the dysfunctional or tense moments, they all really care about eachother. Smiley Happy