Honored Contributor

It's Friday, Beauties, What were your Purchases for week ending 6/27/2014?

SmileHi Ladies, Wishing you all a beautiful weekend and week ahead and happy spending your husband's money! Kidding, just happy spending & enjoying your purchases: I purchased:

acure Organcis Night cream - Love this scent, it slightly firms the skin, it's light and NO Milia.

ShiKai Vanilla shower gel (soap-free) has aloe & oatmeal for dry skin

Physician's Formula Vital Lash - oil free eye make up remover

Tom's of Maine Simply White toothpaste - I like this because it is a hint of mint & not over powering thus it tastes natural.

Issac Miz = cotton tee on sale $20 total w/ship

Target = two hypo-allergic pillows - love these pillows as you head sinks into them. I desperately needed new bed pillows.

TS Egyptian cotton blanket from HSN. What a great deal w/free shpg.

Joy M. hangers from HSN in cognac w/chrome. I have been wanting to try these for the longest time.

That's it and that's enough. How about you?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: It's Friday, Beauties, What were your Purchases for week ending 6/27/2014?

Nothing this week. Maybe it's because I have no husband and all the money I spend is my own.

Occasional Contributor

I got the microwave cookery TSV earlier this week.
Super Contributor

I just orderd another Acure day cream which I like mixing with my sunblock. I also ordered more Acure's Moroccan argan shampoo & conditioner which I love.

I will be at Whole Food tomorrow & want to try their night cream Kat.

Kat do you have Acure's Serum? I know you have the balm, I have read many use it as an eye cream. Actually its called the line eraser.......

Respected Contributor

1 pr. of JR ruby/silver (no Diamonique) hoop earrings to match a grey pearl/ruby JR necklace

1Drybar shower cap-these are lined w/terry and keep hair dry. This one is for DD.

1 Kate Spade blk. nylon Maryann handbag-on sale under 75 bucks-also for DD

1Bobbi Brown lipcolor in Blondie Pink

Dr. Gross 20 day peel pads

Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 kabella said:

I just orderd another Acure day cream which I like mixing with my sunblock. I also ordered more Acure's Moroccan argan shampoo & conditioner which I love.

Kat do you have Acure's Serum? I know you have the balm, I have read many use it as an eye cream. Actually its called the line eraser.......

Hi kabella, Next time give iherb.com a try for your acure. Discounted prices and free shpg. with $20 purchase & no tax. I don't use serums at all. Occasionally, I use the Line Eraser and I believe it has helped in diminishing some lines above my nose and I also use it above my upper lip. Have fun at Whole Foods - they have the best Deli too and hot/cold food buffet.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I just got back from Ulta where I picked up my free birthday gift: ck one mascara. I did buy a Smashbox Try It Kit. Halo + BB with a very small bonus of primer. I chose the light/medium option. Ladies here rave about the Halo, so at 29 dollars I thought I'd go for it.
Trusted Contributor

Hum Uber energy supplement from Sephora. I have to be careful of caffeine. I wanted to try something with rhodiola in it.

Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 KatCat1 said:
On 6/27/2014 kabella said:

Hi kabella, Next time give iherb.com a try for your acure. Discounted prices and free shpg. with $20 purchase & no tax. I don't use serums at all. Occasionally, I use the Line Eraser and I believe it has helped in diminishing some lines above my nose and I also use it above my upper lip. Have fun at Whole Foods - they have the best Deli too and hot/cold food buffet.

Hi, I did order the day cream & Shampoo at iherb! I never tried the night cream so I will buy it at whole foods. The only serums I use is Vit.C daytime & at night I use either Argan oil or Rosehip Seed oil in place of a typical serum, let that set followed by my night cream. I'll be going there with my Mom around noon, so mostly likely we'll have lunch there too.
Have a good wkendSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This only in fuchsia pink!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~