Respected Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

Good grief...Jamie's products are the important thing. I agree she does a great job. Lots of women wear form fitting clothes now. She has an understated look to me and concentrates on the products.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

On 8/29/2014 wonderwoman01 said:

Yes I agree she wears the same thing each time she is on air. Don't know if anyone feels the same way I do but she talks too fast.....Slow down and we can hear more about the product...

I agree about her fast talking which has just started recently and because of that, I can't watch her presentations. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Contributor

Southernism? Quite proud of mine.
Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 grandgracie said: Southernism? Quite proud of mine.

Yeah, I wasn't really sure what she meant by that, either(?) Was it supposed to be an insult? lol

Regular Contributor

I just love her products and think she is a lovely person. What is up with this character assassination of this women? Some posters are just down right mean or either suffering from a psychotic state of mind to continue to annihilate her. What difference does it make with her choice of clothing? If she bugs you that much, quit your whining and start living.
Regular Contributor

On 8/31/2014 gazelle77 said: She says YA throughout the entire presentation instead of just YES. That bugs me.
And..........
Super Contributor

I love the It Cosmetic's line and use these products almost exclusively. Jaime is a great presenter of them.

Like her I also am a plus size woman, however I absolutely cannot pull off wearing a solid color tighter dress and would never try to. She is a beautiful classy woman. I think she would look better in a larger dress size, but she is obviously confident dressing as she does.

I am glad she doesn't go overboard with tons of distracting jewelry.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/31/2014 RealQuiet said:
On 8/29/2014 wonderwoman01 said:

Yes I agree she wears the same thing each time she is on air. Don't know if anyone feels the same way I do but she talks too fast.....Slow down and we can hear more about the product...

I agree about her fast talking which has just started recently and because of that, I can't watch her presentations. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I don't particularly watch her presentations but agree with you about "fast talking" - so many of the vendors resort to it to get a word in. I can't stand to watch any show when the hosts are talking a "mile a minute". Many have become so hyper and unwatchable. Can you imagine putting up with that from a sales person in a store. You would walk away, at least I would, so that is what I have done with QVC - walked away. I check out the program guide to see if there is anything I want and also read the blogs on occasion. That is more entertaining.

Super Contributor

Jamie is a terrific lady! I think too she might like to add some variety to her wardrobe. It may spice up her sales Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

I noticed her wearing the TIGHT dresses last wk. More than that is her hair style. (I know I am gonna bashed get it for saying this, but...) I wish she would wear her hair in a softer style. The slicked back bun thing looks matronly.

She is very pretty lady & very well prepared on her presentations. Soften up the hair & she would be stunning!!