Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV on 1/16/16

@CalMom wrote:

It's Here. Picture and Item Numbers Below. This is the next TSV for Saturday on Jan 16th. 

Watch IT on QVC for Special Offers

• 1/16 at 12 AM EST
  • 1/16 at 7 AM EST
  • 1/16 at 4 PM EST
  • 1/16 at 7 PM EST
(Edited to remove Pre-TSV item numbers)

PLUS A BROW POWER WITH AUTO DELIVERY MINUS THE BRUSHES. (DON'T KNOW WHICH BROW POWER PENCIL YET)

Who is it for: Those who want makeup formulated with skin-loving ingredients.

Why is it different: CC+ Veil combines color pigments with Drops of Light Technology(R) for sheer to medium buildable coverage with a luminous finish. It color corrects and provides skin care benefits with antiaging ingredients. The SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection doesn't look or feel heavy! The cushion compact allows for the thin consistency of this hydrating fluid to dispense onto the sponge or brush without over-applying. CC+ Creme Blush is a hydrating and brightening color. Blurred Lines Lipstick provides your lips with hydrating color!

How do I use it: Apply CC+ Veil to clean skin or over moisturizer. Dab your complexion brush directly onto the cushion and blend into skin. The smaller end can be used for targeted coverage and to blend around your eyes and nose. The larger, fuller end is perfect for allover application. It's easy to replace your CC+ Veil cartridge! With your compact open, flip over and use both thumbs to push and pop out the refill from the bottom. Pop your new cartridge into your compact. Press firmly--it will click into place.

Using the blush brush, apply Creme Blush by simply smiling, then sweeping on in a circular motion to the apples of your cheeks for a flush of color. Can be worn over foundation or bare skin.

Glide lipstick over lips--either alone or layer with gloss day or night for hydration and color!

From IT Cosmetics.

If you take advantage of both Auto-Delivery and Easy Pay, it is possible that more than one Easy Pay installment could be due in the same month. For example, if your Auto-Delivery plan ships every three months and you select 4 Easy Pay installments, you would pay the fourth installment of your first shipment in the same month you pay the first installment of your second shipment.

• Each shipment includes 0.34-fl oz CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Compact; 0.34-fl of CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Refill Cartridge; 0.148-oz CC+ Creme Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a universal soft pink shade; and 0.11-oz Blurred Lines Lipstick in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a universal soft pink shade; shipments arrive approximately every four months for two years
  • First shipment also includes Angled Radiance Cr?me Blush Brush and Heavenly Luxe Dual-Ended Complexion Perfection Brush; brushes not included in future shipments
  • Future shipments include bonus Brow Power
  • The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $49.54 plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime.

I think this is a good buy since you do get a refill with this foundation. You also on future shipments get a free brow power pencil plus future kits are $10 cheaper since you don't get the brushes in future shipments.

It also says this is an excellent foundation for ladies with normal to dry skin which is certainly me.

So, future kits will be $ 49.54 and think you get pretty much for that.

who is buying this? I am on the fence but does sound pretty good to me.

Respected Contributor

Hi @doglover3   I am also on the fence but will most likely order the product as well in medium.  I already have the tube creme foundation auto delivery from a previous TSV and prefer it over the powder. Although I do use the Black Compact Powder...Age Defying (although it really isn't).  The illumination Powder Compact (white) is for younger women like my DIL loved it when I gave it to her. She was very specific that she doesn't like creme foundations which is fine with me.

Since I have been purchasing It Cosmetics for almost 4 years, I have most of the brushes. I ordered the brush sets from both QVC and Jaime's site. So basically, I have overdosed on brushes. My DIL was estatic when she received a Jaime's set plus the duplicates that I had. She told me she never had nice brushes before.

I once said on a review of It Cosmetics that "It Cosmetics Makes Putting on Makeup Fun Again!"  It still holds true.

Respected Contributor

Doglvr, I too can't wear powder anything. I do have Mally's version of this liquid compact and do like it but as so many say, very very small amount of product so, when this TSV says it also comes with a refill that intrigued me and is what made up my mind.

I am glad you posted a picture, I couldn't so just copied off yours but wanted to let others know and reiterate it does come with a refill for that liquid compact which some may have over looked and maybe that will help to make up their mind to get this TSV.

The only brush of hers I have is the one that came with her CC foundation but unfortunately I didn't like that on me, felt very heavy and like a mask. I do like this liquid compact though since will be like the Mally I have and like. It is buildable so you can use as much or as little as you like which is great in hot humid weather when I don't want a lot of makeup on.

thanks again for posting the picture and hope a lot read all you get with this plus a refill compact, great.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@doglover3 wrote:

Doglvr, I too can't wear powder anything. I do have Mally's version of this liquid compact and do like it but as so many say, very very small amount of product so, when this TSV says it also comes with a refill that intrigued me and is what made up my mind.

I am glad you posted a picture, I couldn't so just copied off yours but wanted to let others know and reiterate it does come with a refill for that liquid compact which some may have over looked and maybe that will help to make up their mind to get this TSV.

The only brush of hers I have is the one that came with her CC foundation but unfortunately I didn't like that on me, felt very heavy and like a mask. I do like this liquid compact though since will be like the Mally I have and like. It is buildable so you can use as much or as little as you like which is great in hot humid weather when I don't want a lot of makeup on.

thanks again for posting the picture and hope a lot read all you get with this plus a refill compact, great.

Yes, this TSV does come with a refill that fits all the Veil Compacts that were sold last year. Many women complained that the compact does not have much product, which it doesn't which makes this a better purchase since the TSV comes with a refill. As I said before, I am curious to see how the coverage is with the Veil. I definitely like lighter, especially during the day and if I wear foundation in the summer...sometimes. I have the CC in the tube and feel compelled ot wear it at times because of the SPF. Glad this has some SPF as well as I don't usually like buying moisturizers with SPF in them.  

Are you referring the the Silver handled brush that came with the CC foundation? I have it to and have used it off and on. QVC and the It Cosmetic Site had some really nice brush sets with the black handled brushes. However, if you stick with Jaime's TSVs, you will develop a collection of It brushes as well and I do like most of Jaime's brushes.

It would be a good idea to come out with some versatile eye shadow brushes as well.

Good Luck and I hope you enjoy the TSV when you receive it.

Respected Contributor

yes, that's the brush I am talking about. I use my Real Techniques expert face brush to apply my Mally in the compact like this one as well as the BE serum foundation and L'Oreal tru match lumi. This brush seems to work the best for me, just put a drop on the top of the brush, dot around my face than blend all over.

I too like the feel of this type of foundation, very light weight on and will be especially good for hot humid weather plus they do seem to stay put longer.

I am going to order, now, what color.

In my Mally like this I have light medium but in the IT CC  which I gave away, way too heavy for me I had light.

In the BE serum foundation I have Bare Shell and in L'Oreal tru match lumi I have 3n.

I don't know if I should order light or medium.

I have very dark hair, hazel green eyes but am more light in complexion although in a lot I get light medium and even have a medium on an older Mally foundation so, what color, any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

@doglover3! Go to another thread - IT cosmetic TSV

there are some hints where we are be able to find some video reviews, that may help you. I think, blogger is reviewing it in medium. These hits are within a few last posts on this thread.

Respected Contributor

thanks, team from IT said for me to get light BUT someone else said they went to Ulta and the clerk there said this light is much lighter than the light in the IT CC cream which I got but didn't care for, way too heavy for me but the color was decent but if this is lighter than that than not sure since I don't want it lighter than the IT CC foundation cream only thinner, not so heavy.

Trusted Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I really dislike that famous lip colors of hers and absolutely hate double ended brushes.

Respected Contributor

I happened to be looking at the HSN site and noticed Lancôme Miracle Cushion Liquid Compact Foundation which is $47 and is .50 ounces compared with Jaime's compact with is .34 ounces.  Less product more reason for women to purchase more. Many women in their reviews asked for a refill and although this a refill is not available on its own, is only available in the TSV. Go figure.

Respected Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

I happened to be looking at the HSN site and noticed Lancôme Miracle Cushion Liquid Compact Foundation which is $47 and is .50 ounces compared with Jaime's compact with is .34 ounces.  Less product more reason for women to purchase more. Many women in their reviews asked for a refill and although this a refill is not available on its own, is only available in the TSV. Go figure.

I hope in time Jamie will offer refills for this foundation so when our TSV runs out we can just order refills for this, sure hope so but went on AD to play it safe and hope by that time refills are available.