Super Contributor

Re: Isomers Kit from Evine (formerly ShopHQ)

Call customer service. I had to do that for an Isomers order that was "in process" for 10 days, while others ordered at the same time had shipped.

Customer service said she'd submit an inquiry, and that if it was just "stuck" and not weather related, it would ship within 48 hours.

It did, and they even shipped it 3-day.

Oops -- I didn't see the date you originally posted. Gee, I hope you've ordered enough other goodies to keep you occupied. *evil grin*

Respected Contributor

Mine finally arrived today. I have a question (probably stupid). I ordered the kit before it was presented so I didn't see if they mentioned including a stretch band. I got this white stretch band included with my order with the Isomers logo. Is it to hold your hair back while you wash your face? It seems awfully wide for that. I've seen some narrower stretch bands for that purpose. Anyone know?

Trusted Contributor

Mine should arrive by next Tuesday. Order shipped on Thursday.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

I got mine thurs,they sent it priority which is not the norm and yes smokymtngal the band is to put hair back.It is big isn't it!

Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 MidNight said:

I got mine thurs,they sent it priority which is not the norm and yes smokymtngal the band is to put hair back.It is big isn't it!

Thanks, MidNight!

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 baby 2 said:

I received this email from customer service:

Thank you for your email. We apologize that your order for the ISOMERS Skincare Five-Piece "Beauty Goddess Ritual" Set w/ Bonus Sizes (Order #99838087) has not shipped. Unfortunately, we are currently waiting for additional inventory to arrive in our warehouse. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking details once your order has shipped. In the unlikely event that there is a change in the status of your order, we will notify you via email or postal mail. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Has anyone received this kit or was there a mistake with the price, and now they don't want to honor it?

I placed my order on the 22nd, it arrived yesterday. BTW - worth waiting for, it's HUGE!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Well, I've been a Skinn user for the past two years, but my curiosity finally got the better of me and I ordered this TTV. Here's hoping mine arrives OK - Evine has certainly has a boatload of shipping problems recently. And who on earth schedules a major warehouse move for mid-winter when you live in snow country?! Really don't understand that decision.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Regular Contributor

On 3/1/2015 sharlee said:

Well, I've been a Skinn user for the past two years, but my curiosity finally got the better of me and I ordered this TTV. Here's hoping mine arrives OK - Evine has certainly has a boatload of shipping problems recently. And who on earth schedules a major warehouse move for mid-winter when you live in snow country?! Really don't understand that decision.

As stated in previous post earlier in the thread, their warehouse is in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Not in Minnesota where they broadcast from. Pretty rare to have heavy snowstorms down that way in Kentucky. I've driven through some bad black ice on the roads there though in the winter.