Frequent Contributor
Can anyone recommend a fragrance close to Inner Grace? I am so mad it was scrapped. Ordered Tova, trying to like it But it is not Inner Grace.
Valued Contributor
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. It goes on much heavier but the dry down on me was identical and I did inner grace on one wrist and SJP on the other to test it out.
Frequent Contributor
On 12/19/2014 Cardamom said: Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. It goes on much heavier but the dry down on me was identical and I did inner grace on one wrist and SJP on the other to test it out.

Thanks so much Cardamom, will give that a try. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
On 12/22/2014 MAIZEY said:
On 12/19/2014 Cardamom said: Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. It goes on much heavier but the dry down on me was identical and I did inner grace on one wrist and SJP on the other to test it out.

Thanks so much Cardamom, will give that a try. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You're welcome. If you try it let me know if you think it's the same too. Smiley Happy
Contributor
Narciso Rodriguez for her (black bottle I think)
Contributor
On 12/19/2014 MAIZEY said: Can anyone recommend a fragrance close to Inner Grace? I am so mad it was scrapped. Ordered Tova, trying to like it But it is not Inner Grace.
I had no idea they quit making Inner Grace. Recently I made the choice to go cruelty free, so, I have to find another fragrance company anyway.
Honored Contributor

Call me crazy but I don't believe there are true dupes out there. I too mourned the death of Inner Grace and checked eBay once I knew it was gone for good. At that time prices were around double. All you can do is keep checking, occasionally a cheap one might sneak through. Also email Philosphy and ask for it. Occasionally they have made a batch of an old favorite for QVC, like the Philosophy scent a couple years ago.