Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics F&F 25%-off Sale

On 11/17/2014 Nightowlz said:
On 11/17/2014 cpn2jxp said:
On 11/17/2014 gonnab said:

TX for the heads-up! But I can't see the entire page and can't collapse it. What am I doing wrong?

I had the exact same problem! I said to myself "Is this a sign?" LOL. I was so frustrated I opened GOOGLE CHROME, and the site worked just fine. HOWEVER, I went to check out and I'm not registered? ANOTHER sign? Um, I do believe I made the stock go up so this can't be possible. I am wondering when IT redesigned their website if it didn't wipe out past customers. I signed up again and it took my email (normally you get a message that email is in use, and I didn't). I never finished the order. I was too rushed and no time, I must revisit!

They just finished changing their website. I had to register again a few days ago or so. It would not take my login info. so I could not see past orders. When I signed back up it said my order history would no longer be there.

Good grief! Who did they contract to redesign the site? That is crazy. Ummm, backup.
Honored Contributor

It is a strange website, but I had no problems looking at items today. The only "problem" I have is that I can't find anything I want to buy. I had just recently bought both the matte shadow palettes and the luxe shadow palette and BBUE at 20 percent off. Bad timing, but oh, well.

I really don't like the fact, though, that there is no phone contact information on the site. I'm one who likes immediate answers or information whenever possible. Sometimes it takes forever to get an answer to an e-mail inquiry -- and sometimes that "forever" is literal.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I have never tried this brand. I easily got on their website, but too was looking for a cust service #. I'd like to try BBUE and I see they have a small tube for $10 - but how small is it? I can't find a weight anywhere. I guess I could drive to Ulta in the frozen tundra and check out the concealer there. Anything else I should try?
Honored Contributor

On 11/17/2014 scatcat said: I have never tried this brand. I easily got on their website, but too was looking for a cust service #. I'd like to try BBUE and I see they have a small tube for $10 - but how small is it? I can't find a weight anywhere. I guess I could drive to Ulta in the frozen tundra and check out the concealer there. Anything else I should try?

I'm very pleased with both of the matte eyeshadow palettes and the luxe eyeshadow palette as well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

On 11/17/2014 scatcat said: I have never tried this brand. I easily got on their website, but too was looking for a cust service #. I'd like to try BBUE and I see they have a small tube for $10 - but how small is it? I can't find a weight anywhere. I guess I could drive to Ulta in the frozen tundra and check out the concealer there. Anything else I should try?

not positive but I think the small tube is .11 oz. it is small but you need very little of this product. It's brushes are amazing too!!!

Super Contributor

I recently bought the no tug eyeliners in black/brown, silky taupe, grey and navy and haven't used any other liner since! The finishing powder, illuminating powder and sweet apple matte blush are beautiful, as are the eye shadows. Any product you can but with the brushes are well worth it!
Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies
Respected Contributor

I have been on the lookout for the holiday set of six lipsticks they usually have. I even called CS and was told it isn't being offered this year. Well it's on the website now and it's $37 after the discount. I was just looking at the site to get another Damsel and Je Ne Sais Quoi when I saw it. What a deal if you like these--separately would cost $120. I also love Rose Flush for a soft neutral color.

Super Contributor

Ordered the lipsticks too. Thanks!