Honored Contributor

Color me embarrassed :/  Track record is still at 99-100% positive for eBay purchases BUT I got a bad tube of CC+ foundation I purchased about a month ago.  Just opened it today.  First, it smells like candy and just look at the tube!   I feel like the seller will do the right thing and if he doesn't, I know eBay will step in and make it right.  

makeup.jpg

Honored Contributor

If the seller doesn't make it right @monicakm , Ebay will step in and reimburse you and take it up with the seller.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes, thanks.  No word from the seller so far.  I'll give them till end of day tomorrow before contacting ebay.  When I emailed last night they replyed immediately.  When I finally got my BT working on the new computer (user error Smiley Surprised ) and sent the photo, no reply.   As a personal preference, I make it a point to never buy from a seller with less than a 99.5% positive rating.  I guess in my multiple open windows, looking for the best deal + best seller, I acccidently bought from a seller with a 97.8% rating Smiley Surprised   I'm not worried.  If the seller doesn't refund my money on his own (I don't want to repurchase from him), I feel like eBay will take care of it.

Honored Contributor

Seller says he will have the money back to me today.  It took threatening eBay to step in and all the sudden it's like "oh, so sorry for the delayed reply".  I'm sure!  As soon as I get confirmation that he's refunded me, that nasty tube is going straight into the garbage where it belongs.