Honored Contributor

I have it and have used it a few times. I personally don't like it. I wrote a review and gave it 3 stars but noticed QVC didn't post it...odd. Anyhoo, I am an IT junkie, but my face just doesn't feel as clean using this as it does with my standard cleanser. As far as cleansing balms go, I much prefer Josie's Argan Cleansing Treatment to IT's. I give most of my IT products 5 stars but the didn't cut it for me. You should try it though, you may really like it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor
I bought it on eBay and thought it would be great for my dry, flaky skin. I love the smell and it did remove all my heavy makeup but it made my forehead break out. It turns out that the culprit of my dry, flaky skin was Paula's Choice products. I switched to Kiehl's and no more dry flaky skin! So I don't need such a moisturizing cleanser anymore. I haven't used the balm in over a month.
Occasional Contributor

Love this product - got it with the tsp and wanted to order again but it was not available. I found it on Amazon.  Then I saw it on QVC and I ordered it again and I'm on auto delivery. It rakes every thing off and it makes your skin so soft. Not greasy - live the smell a light lemony smell . Can't say enough good things about it - 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I have it and have used it a few times. I personally don't like it. I wrote a review and gave it 3 stars but noticed QVC didn't post it...odd. Anyhoo, I am an IT junkie, but my face just doesn't feel as clean using this as it does with my standard cleanser. As far as cleansing balms go, I much prefer Josie's Argan Cleansing Treatment to IT's. I give most of my IT products 5 stars but the didn't cut it for me. You should try it though, you may really like it.

@SurferWife  I ordered Josie's cleanser last night. I am going to give it a try.  I am an IT girl too, although I ordered the Doll10 to see if would work and be more moisturizing. 

Occasional Visitor

It broke my face out too really bad ....loved the way it felt and worked,but i never ever have break outs

@Ellabella wrote:
I have it from a kit and like it but would never spend full price for it, I'm sure there are many more affordable options. I can't use it on my face, it breaks me out, but works amazingly well at removing eye makeup. I only use a pea size amount, rub between my fingers, and lightly rub on my kids and lashes. I use waterproof liner and mascara, the balm takes everything off completely.

Contributor

i use Ponds cold cream tissue it iff then wash my face with facial wash skin feels great not oily

Contributor

the only bargaian would be ponds if you use heavy makeup the cheap ones dont work have to use more

Trusted Contributor

@nrm wrote:

@KCDiva I don't use the It balm,but I use DHC oil cleanser. I've used it for many years and it's the best I've ever used. I only need to buy it once a year as it only takes a drop to take off makeup. Also,my skin is very dry. I buy it from dhc's website for $24 for 6.7 oz  

Hope this helps. 

@nrm, I like the DHC oil cleanser also.  I've been buying it from Dermstore as they frequently have 20% off sales, and occasionally 25-30% off which really helps.  They also have free shipping and samples with every order.

Trusted Contributor

I got this in the TSV kit. I've used it a few times but find myself reaching for my Cera Ve cleanser over this one to remove makeup. Yes it does melt off the makeup but my combination skin feels oily after I wash it off. I would definitely not pay full price to buy this item on its own. I wouldn't even buy it on its own if it was on sale.

Trusted Contributor

@soonersis  Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it since I love to save $$ !