Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS PUR Life SC High Intensity Serum-NOT good.

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SahmIam  - thx for your review. Very unfortunate experience for you - hope you heal quickly & completely. Isn't this a serum that costs over $100? 

As much as I  dislike Q's review system that allows anyone to post reviews even if you haven't purchased, I would rather see all reviews and have the acesss to the info. Most times it's easy to ignore the bogus ones

@Chi-town girl  It costs $245.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SahmIam  - thx for your review. Very unfortunate experience for you - hope you heal quickly & completely. Isn't this a serum that costs over $100? 

As much as I  dislike Q's review system that allows anyone to post reviews even if you haven't purchased, I would rather see all reviews and have the acesss to the info. Most times it's easy to ignore the bogus ones

@Chi-town girl  It costs $245.

@SahmIam  - OMG! I use a number of Isomers products and am VERY disappointed in their response to you. You should tell them to look at the Evine reviews since there are others with similar issues AND that we are discussing here.  Frankly, they should have offered to send you other products esp since you are an active &  long term customer - that's alot of $$$ plus dr expenses

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam 

@Chi-town girl 

I'm thinking Isomers should have issued an immediate refund.

As it is, you've had a bad experience both with the product AND their service.  

Not good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl @Witchy Woman  I did inform CS about the reviews on EVINE and the thread here; didn't seem to impress them very much. C'est la vie.

EDITED to add: I didn't expect them to refund me or do anything, to be honest, because I'd read here many time when there was an issue with a product and the customer called, they were told to throw it out. No credit, no exchange, no nothing. Mold was an issue in a cap, as I recall, and CS got testy with the person. This is the first time I've had an issue. I should have listened to the EVINE reviews : (

EDITING AGAIN TO ADD: EVINE won't accept it back as it's too late and under their guidelines, a reaction does not deem the product defective. So, I would be out the money it cost to ship to me as well as to ship back to them (if I could ship it back).

All around, this has been one craptastic experience : (

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam As others have posted, how terrible for you!  Not only the physical reaction that you experienced, but also the lack of concern from Evine and Isomers CS.  I know the CS reps generally have a scripted response when customers complain.  Have you considered trying to reach out to Manuela directly either through email or voicemail?  Given the severity of your reaction to the product, I would think that she would want to personally know about it and I hope that she would try to re-earn your trust in some way.  I noticed that they are scheduled to air that product during the Evine visit next week and that several of the product reviews are similar to your experience using the product.  Wishing a speedy recovery for your skin!

Frequent Contributor

I am so sorry this happened to you.  In addition to contacting Isomers directly you might do a google search on this product and write reviews where it is sold.  Saying you are not bashing Isomers but this product has problems.

Good luck and hope you get better soon.

Regular Contributor

@Linmo @SahmIam 

Sahmlam,

SO sorry to hear this happened to you Smiley Sad    I had the same thought as Linmo.  I think Manuela would want to know.  If you are on facebook, she has a facebook page and there is also an Isomers page.  The customer service people totally should have handled your situation differently, but I genuinely feel that Manuela would want to know.  Just my 2 cents worth Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  - this is the thread I was referring to as a caution about Evine/Isomers CS. I'm not surprised by Evine CS response but very much so by the response from Isomers

@SahmIam  - have you tried to contact Manuela again?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   No and I'll tell you why:

The initial conversation with CS was very pleasant and professional. It was obvious that this wasn't the first time a reaction had been reported based on the response of the CS rep. There was no display of surprise in her voice; she took down the information and I got the distinct impression that she'd heard it all before. She advised me to discontinue using it and to follow my doctors' directions.

When you think of how many units of this product has been sold and how few remarks have been left for it (other than complaints), I suppose ISOMERS sees that as proof that reactions such as mine are very rare. You can't please everyone.

On a different note: the cream my doctor prescribed did not help with the itching and so I pulled out my Copper P serum. OMG, amazing. I should have used that right off the bat but didn't. HUGE difference within 24 hours. I'm now using it and my other ISOMER products without issue. Tossed the Rx away as it really did nothing.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam I'm glad the Copper P is helping you.  After reading your inital post, my first thought was that you should use Copper P to help you heal.   I didn't post it because I'm not a doctor and your reaction sounded very serious.  But that stuff is amazing!  In addition to helping heal cuts, burns anf bug bites, I'm finding it helpful with sciatic pain in my lower back and knee.