Contributor

So I was up late one night when the dreaded infomercials came on. Well one of them was a for a hair care line called 'Undone" and the spokeswoman was Jenifer Garner, It was a foaming gel cleanser, a thickening serum leave in, a "magic" hairspray and a 3 in 1 conditioner,meaning daily/weekly deep conditioner, leave in, smoothing creme.

I was delivered today and I have to say im underwhelmed, To be fair I havent used it and im not going to, I dont see the point?! Firstly, i sprayed my hair with the magic hairspray, the magic is that its a dry shampoo/hairspray all in one, wich is the real reason why I got the kit...the hairspray. It smells nice, it seemed okay...then I made my way to the bathroom and sprayed it underneath and all over. It is deffinetly light hold, and i can tell it has rice starch in it(listed in the ingredients) but the feel...my hair feels SO dry! Maybe i used to much, im heavy handed Smiley Happy I have to say i do kind of like it, bcuz i tend to be oily and i touch my hair a lot and other people do too....so the idea of a light dry shampoo in a hairspray is intriguing.

I put some of the 3 in 1 conditioner on the back of may hand, it feels somewhat waxy. Again...not impressed, so I decide to wash my hands with the cleanser. Its comes out like a gel and then activates and foams up. I dont see where it says color safe but it has coconut surfactants for cleansing. I wash my hands, even focusing on the conditioner spot. I rinse and guess what....the top of my hand is still waxy feeling. How is this supposed to cleanse my hair when it wont wash its own product off my hand??

So again, I havent used it, im a wenner and im biased. I admit it. I cant even give an opinion as to who should use it, obviously(i guess) if your looking for volume its for you. Im going to play with the hairspray a few days and see if I like it. If not im sending it back. Its a 100$ I could spend on Wen......

I shouldnt have access to my credit cards after 10pm!!!