Respected Contributor
I have posted about the Wen lotions before, but I just had to again. I feel like the Wen lotions are AMAZING!!! I love the fact that the lotion sinks right into my skin with no greasy feel. My skin just feels soft. It doesn't even feel like I even have lotion on, but my skin looks and feels amazing. I really recommend this lotion. I would love it if Chaz made the lotion in the bamboo green tea scent. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Re: I Love the Wen Lotions!!!!!

I have never seen the lotions so will have to check them out
Esteemed Contributor

It's close to two years I've used nothing but the Wen lotions and the BCC, my skin has never been better especially in the winter. Recently had a conversation about them and my GF said "you spend that much on a bottle?". Well it lasts four months and it's worth every penny IMHO.
Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2015 ANewHue said: It's close to two years I've used nothing but the Wen lotions and the BCC, my skin has never been better especially in the winter. Recently had a conversation about them and my GF said "you spend that much on a bottle?". Well it lasts four months and it's worth every penny IMHO.

I may try the Wen lotions soon but they definitely seem to be a bit pricey for me. This is something that is on my wish list but still haven't purchased yet.

Honored Contributor

Although TT is not my fave scent I use the CC because my scalp loves it.

I am finding the same is true with the body lotion. One bottle does last a long time. Another great product from the Wizard!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

No Image Found There was an OTO last June with the 21oz bottle of lotion, 4 oz oil and 4oz remoist for $89.12. With tax it came out to $105.18. S/H $8.72. Otherwise, I would never have tried the lotion. I do like it a lot.

OTO PRICE $89.12 S/H$8.72 TAX $7.34 TOTAL $105.18

Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 DogLvr said:

No Image Found There was an OTO last June with the 21oz bottle of lotion, 4 oz oil and 4oz remoist for $89.12. With tax it came out to $105.18. S/H $8.72. Otherwise, I would never have tried the lotion. I do like it a lot.

OTO PRICE $89.12 S/H$8.72 TAX $7.34 TOTAL $105.18

That is definitely a great price. Although, I already have a stash of oils that I am trying to use up. I also don't use the remoist very often but if this was offered again I would probably buy it since I have wanted to try the Wen lotion.