Honored Contributor

I watched a couple of YouTube videos today concerning new ambient pallets as well as the older ones. I don't understand why I don't reach for these anymore than I do, which is seldom. They are so beautiful. I have decided that I'm going to use them exclusively for blush, bronzer, and highlight ( for a while).

Here is their latest bronzer and ambient lighting pallet. It's stunning!
Both of my Hourglass pallets have blush included.  They are beautiful but they are also now $90. So glad I have mine already because $90 is out of my price range anymore.  DH will be retiring next month.

1000009016.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Hourglass ambient pallets

@monicakm  That's such a pretty Hourglass palette! I'm so glad that you got your limited edition Owl Hourglass palette- that's a Monicakm Makeup Hall of Fame palette for sure.  Congratulations on your husband's upcoming retirement Smiley Very HappyHeart.  How are you doing since you had your staples removed? I'm rooting for you. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

I'm definitely feeling better with the Staples out.  And as big a proponent of ice that I am, I just tonight thought about putting ice on my chest tonight 🤨 I got in all of my 30 minutes of walking today. I need my mom. She would think of things I could do to help me feel better and stronger faster.  My husband is great and is known as a problem solver but he's  not Mom. I guess it's time I grow up.  I knew this day would happen (g). I know my brother and her are in heaven shaking their heads at what a zwimp I am.  

I don't know if the owl palette made it to the hall of fame stand. I'm going to place it there right now. I wish you were here so we could play in all my makeup and explore the new stuff coming in later today. Mom enjoyed looking at and playing in all my makeup 😁

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   There is nothing like your Mom ❤️  So glad you are feeling better!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - Ahhh, I so understand wanting your mom.  It's hard in times like this to not have your mom with you.  She may not be physically there but she is with you in spirit.

Like you, I rarely reach for my Hourglass Owl palette.  Not sure why I don't.  Had always wanted one so glad I bought it but definitely will not be purchasing another one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

I'm definitely feeling better with the Staples out.  And as big a proponent of ice that I am, I just tonight thought about putting ice on my chest tonight 🤨 I got in all of my 30 minutes of walking today. I need my mom. She would think of things I could do to help me feel better and stronger faster.  My husband is great and is known as a problem solver but he's  not Mom. I guess it's time I grow up.  I knew this day would happen (g). I know my brother and her are in heaven shaking their heads at what a zwimp I am.  

I don't know if the owl palette made it to the hall of fame stand. I'm going to place it there right now. I wish you were here so we could play in all my makeup and explore the new stuff coming in later today. Mom enjoyed looking at and playing in all my makeup 😁

@monicakm  I am so glad that you're feeling better after having your staples removed.  You're taking care of yourself, icing your chest and walking around already- you really are a very strong and resilient lady, Monicakm Smiley HappyHeart.  I don't think its time for you to grow up in any way- the bond between a Mom and daughter is timeless and I believe it extends into the spirit realm and that your Mom and your brother  have been with you in spirit  this whole time looking after you and marveling at your strength through all of this.  

Your Hourglass Owl palette definitely deserves a place of honor on your Monicakm Makeup Hall of Fame stand! Ooh Monicakm, you are a dear heart and I wish I were there too Smiley HappyHeart;.   I'd cook you and your husband a fancy dinner, do any chores you'd like for me to do around the house,  and I'd play with you and your makeup and follow your Monicakm makeup application tips.   Big hugs from me to you! I hope that you do open those Sephora makeup packages whenever you're ready.  Smiley Happy