Honored Contributor

Re: Have you/do you ever use an entire eye shadow or blush until it's completely gone?

As others have mentioned, I realized that the shadows I use up completely tend to be the lighter shades, the ones I use under my brow and as a base.

Not too long ago I was going through my little collection of shadows and came across one called "Blush." I must not have liked it much when I bought it because it sat unused for a long time. I tried it again & have been using it almost every day! lol... It is an old BE color & I am sure I'll use it completely. But it might take a year or so to get to the bottom of the jar...

Occasional Contributor

Re: Have you/do you ever use an entire eye shadow or blush until it's completely gone?

I think I have used about 5 lorac serenity eye shadows. My holy grail!!!
Super Contributor

Yes, sometimes they break and crumble before they are completely gone, but many have been used up. At this time, I have quite the collection to get through so maybe not any time soon.
Frequent Contributor

Yes! A few different eyeshadows that I buy repeatedly. (MAC Ricepaper and Keep Your Cool, and BE Soul). I've used up blush before but never repurchased the same blush color twice.
Honored Contributor

not a blush yet because before buying Josie's gelees I didn't really own but a blush or two and they were part of a palette. I generally don't wear blush on a regular basis.

But yes, I've used up eyeshadows several times in the past. I have not used up an eyeshadow recently though but I have thrown some out that I just could not get to work for me because the formula was awful and I've had them too long (they were MAC shadows).

Super Contributor

I used up a BE eyeshadow in Well-rested. I'm almost done with Bisque.

Trusted Contributor

I may have used up an entire blush or two but never an eyeshadow. I wish I could find one I like that much.

Super Contributor

I always use my Bobbi Brown cream shadow in Slate down to the last drop. Years ago, I had an Almay shadow in a mauvey rose color---so great! It was the only shadow with a hint of pink (just a hint!) that I could wear without severe eye irritation and it looked so good! Discontinued and never was a dupe to be found.{#emotions_dlg.crying} These are the only two I have ever used up completely!

Respected Contributor

no for before its gone they always break up and make a mess.

Super Contributor

Yes. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Blushed Rose and Cream Shadow in Bone. I've used these to the bottom more than once. This is true for most of my BB products like the gel liner and Tinted Extra Moisturizing Balm. I know the shades I love and use them every day.