Super Contributor

Re: Have you/do you ever use an entire eye shadow or blush until it's completely gone?

Yes, have. Several Chanel blushes and eyeshadows.

Valued Contributor

Re: Have you/do you ever use an entire eye shadow or blush until it's completely gone?

I have never used up a blush but i did use up a good size container of BareMinerals Fashionista eye shadow.Loose.I bought 2 more on ebay because they discontinued it and am on my second one..This is my go to brownish color, it makes my green eyes pop....It took me 4 yrs to use it up..

Trusted Contributor

I have used several blushes up until they were gone --

I have also used one or two colors from an eye shadow palette until they were all gone, but I've NEVER used an entire palette at once.

After I've used up my favorite colors from a palette, I usually give it away or get rid of it. At that point I'm pretty bored with it and need to move onto something new.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy palettes because I am frugal and know that I would never be able to use up everything in the palette. I only use cream or gel blush, so I always use up what I have before buying another. Eyeshadows? I only throw away if it becomes unusable because it dries up (cream wands) or breaks and falls out of the pan (powder).

Valued Contributor

several times, as far as eyeshadows, the colors I use up the most are usually highlighter or lighter shades.

I have used up several BE radiances & blushes (and some other brands as well), although they do last forever. I usually don't buy a lot of blushes anyway. My weaknesses are lip products.

Honored Contributor

I've used up and replaced 2 BE eyeshadows. I wear Demure almost every day and Nude Beach Matte on the days I don't want pink.

BE still sells Demure but NBM was in two sets, a small one and a regular size one, and never sold separately (they sell nude beach but it's not matte).

I buy them off eBay when they show up. It's better than bisque.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Yes. Several times. I used up an eyeshadow last week but it wasn't the first one. I am getting close on a blush.

Respected Contributor

Yes, mostly eye shadows, foundation and blush.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I have used an entire blush. It was a long time ago. I have also used entire eyeshadows. Since joining the ComPact, I have committed myself to using what I own. I have used a few eyeshadows completely. I haven't used an entire palette yet, but I'm working on it.

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

Yes. Why wouldn't I?