Honored Contributor

Has this become the Josie Maran channel?

It seems like more and more lately I keep finding Josie on when I go to QVC.  You would think that if that Argan nut was so rare she wouldn't be able to make so much product, especially considering she is not the only manufacturer out there using Argan Oil.  Between her and Chaz it seems they have the channel wrapped up.  Just an observation.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has this become the Josie Maran channel?

Oh my gosh -- thank God she fixed her hair.  

Contributor

It definitely has become a shopping channel dedicated mainly  to beauty products.

Respected Contributor

Or sleep number mattresses, or HP, etc  The problem I have is when I go to QVC Plus, they are showing the SAME THING!  Couldn't the programming folks help out and not have the SAME show on both!!L. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, the variety of products has definitely gone down hill. We had KVZ for a long time and now the 2 products mentioned here.  But plenty of other places to shop which I do.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't forget Susan Graver is included in the Chaz and Josie channel.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I generally don't watch the shopping channels.  I pop in occasionally when nothing else is on or during a commercial, so I was surprised that I kept running across the same thing over and over when I was just popping in on a daily basis, not just on any given day.

There's also Slinky Brand Fashions, but I thnk that's the other shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Oh my gosh -- thank God she fixed her hair.  

I found nothing wrong with her hair before that needed fixing.  It might not be something I'd do to my own hair but she liked it and it's her hair.

I'd hate to change my hair and have someone say to me "thank God you fixed your hair."  Woman Surprised    

Honored Contributor

And now, my channel guide says Emeril is supposed to be on and he has the TSV, but it's still Josie stuff.  I guess they changed it which I know they do on occasion.  The host just said something about it being a 2 hour show.  Guess I'll head back to real tv.

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva-  I sooo agree!!! I cannot stand to see all the negative posts!!! I only follow several threads, but the 1's I do, have at least 2+ nasty comments. I read them to see what ppl are saying about the product etc. I don't want to see the nasty comments. Not sure why ppl feel the need to bash everything?