Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers satin lipsticks?

[ Edited ]

Looks pretty, except the brown one in the middle, which wouldn't work for me. Any feedback regarding the lipsticks would be appreciated (but not commentary about how you like or dislike SS, lol).

312-094- Suzanne Somers Organics Sheer Satin Lipstick Trio

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers satin lipsticks?

@HappyDaze - I've wanted to try somethings from her line, but she never gets a break on s&h. 

Here is the TTV $60:

Suzanne Somers Organics Bonus Size Coconut Oil Body Souffle & Moisture Serum Duo - 311-854

311-854.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl I agree about the s/h with SS- I've almost bought a few times but just couldn't pay for the s/h. I mean, really it is her anniversary shows and she can't discount s/h?? Or Evine, I should say, not so much her.

I did buy the coconut TTV set about a year ago but when I got it, a bunch of things had leaked out everywhere so I had to send it back because they said they could not just exchange it. What a mess. Anyway, I DO want to try the set you just posted. I think I may just try it. What about you, are you going to try it? It would be nice if there were a coupon code that just covered the s/h.

Honored Contributor

A 'Once Only' kit $90

Suzanne Somers Organics Seven-Piece Anniversary Skincare Set for Face, Neck & Lips - 312-096

312-096.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A 'Once Only' kit $90

Suzanne Somers Organics Seven-Piece Anniversary Skincare Set for Face, Neck & Lips - 312-096

312-096.jpg

I do like both cleansers. When she first brought the cleansers, they were available individually for $12 or $14 dollars. I purchased 2 of each. They are nice, but the prices have skyrocketed since she debuted. Wow!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl I agree about the s/h with SS- I've almost bought a few times but just couldn't pay for the s/h. I mean, really it is her anniversary shows and she can't discount s/h?? Or Evine, I should say, not so much her.

I did buy the coconut TTV set about a year ago but when I got it, a bunch of things had leaked out everywhere so I had to send it back because they said they could not just exchange it. What a mess. Anyway, I DO want to try the set you just posted. I think I may just try it. What about you, are you going to try it? It would be nice if there were a coupon code that just covered the s/h.

@HappyDaze - the TTV looks very tempting. That serum can be mixed with any body cream. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze - the TTV looks very tempting. That serum can be mixed with any body cream. 

Yep, my thoughts exactly! GMTA! Smiley Happy The TTV set I had gotten had a small bottle of the serum and that is one reason I wanted to try it. I am really into body products lately and am loving mixing serums in with my body creams. Funny how we focus so much on our face and neck and chest but don't do too much with the rest of our body! Usually just body creams but no special skincare type products. Well, at least I didn't, I shouldn't speak for all women, lol!

Trusted Contributor

Tried the lipsticks last year.  Pretty colors but all were very light coverage.  Even applying and applying not very much color payoff. Those are the only SS products I've tried.

Valued Contributor

Hi ya Hap, I have been on a lipstick buying binge. I ordered the Sommers set you are asking about, both trios of 100% Pure. then ended with Eve Pearls lip gloss trio. And I

don't even like gloss,😄 I do like 100% Pure lip products and own....well enough.😄

What ya been buying? 

Valued Contributor

SS Everyday products are excellent! I've purchased multiple times. I've not tried the coconut oil. I did not like the firming kit but everything else was great! Eyecream is one of the best.