Honored Contributor

Has anyone actually tried Paula's Choice oil booster?

I was just curious how it performed. I think it is a bit pricey but I'd still love to hear if anyone likes it or not. It is getting great reviews so far.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone actually tried Paula's Choice oil booster?

I was wondering about this, too. Hopefully someone who has tried it chimes in!
Respected Contributor

I got the e-mail about it. Don't think I'll go for it. Will be interested in reviews.
Honored Contributor

I decided to buy it since it is on sale and I had an additional coupon code so it brought it down to a decent price. I still think the regular price is too high based on the ingredients. I recently ran out of my other oils anyway so thought I'd give it a go in place of them (except I will still use my rosehip seed oil as well). Her return policy is good so if I really don't like it, I can return it or maybe I'd just use it mixed in with my body products.

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 HappyDaze said:

I decided to buy it since it is on sale and I had an additional coupon code so it brought it down to a decent price. I still think the regular price is too high based on the ingredients. I recently ran out of my other oils anyway so thought I'd give it a go in place of them (except I will still use my rosehip seed oil as well). Her return policy is good so if I really don't like it, I can return it or maybe I'd just use it mixed in with my body products.

I'll be interested in your opinion. I'm using fewer oils now. You may recall that a while back I went on what can be described only as a buying rampage at STO. I currently am just using Argan and Marula. When they're gone, I just might go for this blend, depending on your opinion and reviews.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I bought it, but I'm using up other oils, first. Like you, I thought the retail price was high, but I had the sale + coupon going for me, so I went for it. You'll have to let us know what you think after you've used it for a while. The ingredient deck seems good, but pricey for the contents.
Honored Contributor

I agree FUTURE, it was a bit pricey for the ingredients.

Suzy, I will let you know. It should be here probably tomorrow, as fast as I usually get my orders. Finally got through most of those oils, eh? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 HappyDaze said:

I agree FUTURE, it was a bit pricey for the ingredients.

Suzy, I will let you know. It should be here probably tomorrow, as fast as I usually get my orders. Finally got through most of those oils, eh? Smiley Happy

Not exactly. I just had one of those decluttering moments.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I have been using this every day for at least a week and I really like it- no issues with breakouts or irritation and I've noticed that I haven't had any issues with dryness, which when it gets so cold out or using our woodstove, I sometimes do. So in terms of helping with dryness, I say it is a winner so far. I mix it with the matrixyl or will use it mixed with rosehip seed only, just depends on how I feel. If I continue to stave off the dryness with this during winter, I will repurchase (on sale, of course, lol).