Respected Contributor

I wrote a while back about Dermasil hand cream from the dollar tree for a dollar. I picked up 3 tubes. Its active ingredient is 1% dimethicone with water, glycerin, petrolatum, mineral oil as the top ingredients. It is unscented for the most part with a slight medicinal smell, not like BenGay but a slight mineral oil scent that fades within minutes. It has help my eczema on my write greatly and travels well into work and in the car in the large tube. I use a Gold Bond oatmeal eczema cream at night and like that too, but don't want to share that $10 cream at work, so I bring this one instead.

I also picked up their Oil Free Retinol Day Cream with A and E at the local General Dollar store for around $3. I like it as it moisturizes but doesn't leave my skin oily. I don't like how it interacts with my eczema, so I avoid the eyes and the mouth area where my eczema are due to the retinol. I really prefer my Missha Aqua moisturizer and Clinique dramatically different moisturizer because they don't aggravate my eczema, but they don't have retinol in them either.

OH, here is their site http://www.dermasillabs.com/dermasil_creams.html and are oil free, gluten free, hypoallergenic and do not test on animals. They also say cholesterol free, but I didn't know that would be a problem in face creams.