Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Didn't you start a thread within the last 2 weeks about this very subject and proclaim you'd never buy Philosophy from QVC again because they are on too much? 

You seem to have a lot of anger over this issue.  LOL

Oh my gosh, you're right, she did! And started two threads this week about how she never buys Philosophy. Hilarious!

Esteemed Contributor

The only problem with that scenario is that the website hardly offers any of the flavors/scents that QVC does.

When I first started using philosophy products over five years ago. I just could not understand how the website did not offer more. I just deal with it now. The fact that the S & H is only $3.00 now makes the pill easier at least for me to swallow to receive my beloved products.

I still use their website for Purity products. The best time to purchase is when they come out with the e-mail coupons.

I see now that the price of purity has risen to $53.00. Yikes

Esteemed Contributor

I heard the same comment. It was how many years they had been at the Q.

Honored Contributor

Much better deals on the Phil website, especially when they offer 40% off!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Much better deals on the Phil website, especially when they offer 40% off!!

"Better deal" is subjective. If they don't sell what I want there, it doesn't matter if what they do sell is 80% off.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Didn't you start a thread within the last 2 weeks about this very subject and proclaim you'd never buy Philosophy from QVC again because they are on too much? 

You seem to have a lot of anger over this issue.  LOL

Dear Lipstick Diva: 

I need to make corrections to your remarks:

I don't buy Philosophy, but I am allowed to make comments about it.

I don't "RANT" over products, but I do voice my opinions with conviction . There is extremely little in life that I get angry over.

Hardly a beauty product, lol !

Blessings, Woman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

I bought the lemon custard kit. It is  great deal for hard to find products and you get the little miracles kit which really makes it a nice set. I also loved that the products were not supersized. I did not buy the mega lemon custard kit that was offered before because I did not want a mammoth shower gel in my shower and I did not want a spritz. These are the type of kits that I enjoy. I wish they would offer more scent varieties in normal sized kits. 

Trusted Contributor

Those mammoth -sized containers would drive me crazy. I don't want anything in that quantity sitting around for as long as it would take to use it up.

In my walk-in shower, it would have to sit on the floor...hate that!

Honored Contributor
It's almost funny the way they trot out the bowl of water and dutifully make suds. Who watches this stuff? Yawn.....
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I wish QVC would do the super sized body butter in individual scents vs. having to buy two other fragrances you don't want to purchase.  Please make this possible!!!