Respected Contributor

Garnier has a new hair care line called Whole Blends!

[ Edited ]

Looks interesting. 

Repair shampoo- Honey/Royal jelly

Coconut Oil and Coca Butter for frizzy hair

Coconut Water and Vanilla for hydrating

Green Apple with Green Tea Refreshing

Avacado Oil and Shea Butter for Dry Hair Nourishing

Cranberry/Argan Oil for color care, 

And being the shampoo addict that I am I picked up  the Cocanut Oil & Coconut Oil.

I will try it sunday

Some are strong scented some are not.  The Apple/green Tea and Cranberry/Argan Oil  was strong scented  the others  appear to be mild  and I smelled them all LOL

324476B8-E633-4AC0-A151-D129C8056509_zpsqgzjalbm.jpg

garnier-700.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Garnier has a new hair care line called Whole Blends!

I wish they did not test on animals.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Yet I bet you  still eat meat  even though  amimals  raised for food  are mistreated and abused  beyond imagination  right up to the slaughter. 

Honored Contributor

true and I'm aware of that but why would you assume what anyone does?

I'm not blaming anyone for buying anything, I just try to do what matters to me. And in this world, sometimes I'm successful and sometimes not.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I am in need of something different.  I will check it out when I go to target tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

Yet I bet you  still eat meat  even though  amimals  raised for food  are mistreated and abused  beyond imagination  right up to the slaughter. 

I didn't take it that @on the bay was scolding, just stating her own opinion.  Hey, if we all refused to take part in inflicted misery in just one category, it would be a start. 

BTW I don't eat meat or wear leather.

I have to say I was intrigued by the Garnier shampoo.  I am always looking for a good one.  If they ever change their policy, I would gladly try them.  They look great and I realize you didn't post to start a discussion on animal testing. 

Have a good day! 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

yep, a shame for sure!

Respected Contributor

I took an evening shower and I simply love this. I always hated Garnier pretty much in the past  but this was amazing.  My hair was so shiny smooth and streight  just from air drying. No need to flat iron and ohh  so soft.  No strong lingering scent. Better than most salon brands  I tried

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried the Garnier Whole Blends coconut and cocoa butter shampoo, conditioner, and the leave in conditioner and it smells nice. I also smelled some of the various scents and some I liked and some were meh. The shampoo, like most brands I have tried, didn't help preserve my hair color at the roots but the conditioner used as a co-wash or the leave in conditioner used as a co-wash is fine. I also have the smoothing oil and it's fine as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

I have tried the Garnier Whole Blends coconut and cocoa butter shampoo, conditioner, and the leave in conditioner and it smells nice. I also smelled some of the various scents and some I liked and some were meh. The shampoo, like most brands I have tried, didn't help preserve my hair color at the roots but the conditioner used as a co-wash or the leave in conditioner used as a co-wash is fine. I also have the smoothing oil and it's fine as well.

So far I used it 3 times in a row which is something i normally do not do. I like it more than any of my salon brands. i picked up the avacado one today mainly due to the scent being so very light

*edit*

The two I have both have Argan oil in it and its higher up on the ingredient list than most drugstore  shampoos.  No wonder i love this stuff so much. Argan oil has always been good for my hair