Respected Contributor
On 5/24/2014 Mirage08 said:
On 5/24/2014 Pqfan said:

I am a ""gallon virgin""

I panic when I see the giant bottles.

It is a great value but I just can't seem to go through with it.

Right. As a product junkie I ""strive"" to actually use up a product. I mean I know eventually it'll get used up but that's gonna take a long time lol!!!

Valued Contributor
On 5/24/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I keep going back and forth also. 32 ounces, I can do, but a gallon? That's a serious commitment.

I had an easier time deciding to marry my husband, whom I knew for 2 months.

My husband and I married after dating for less than 5 months, though we knew each other some before that. We've been married for almost 19 years now.

Valued Contributor

I purchased the BGT & TT gallons on AD. Those seem to be my "go to" cleansers so I jumped right in with both feet. I also purchased the SHP because I loved SOB. I have only been using Wen products for about 2 months now but I am officially converted. I am amazed at the results I am already seeing and feeling. Looking forward to a TSV next week so I can expand my stash. I would really like to pick up 613 and the oil, RTM & styling crème in the SHP.

Frequent Contributor

I have never ever purchased a gallon, but am very tempted!! Can anyone tell me how long a gallon typically lasts for you? I would hope for the 6 months it would take me to pay for it haha.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/24/2014 Thia Winter said:

I keep going back and forth also. 32 ounces, I can do, but a gallon? That's a serious commitment.

My husband and I married after dating for less than 5 months, though we knew each other some before that. We've been married for almost 19 years now.

WOW, Thia, that is awesome! Mine and I are 5 years in, forever, to go {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor
On 5/28/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 5/24/2014 Thia Winter said:

WOW, Thia, that is awesome! Mine and I are 5 years in, forever, to go {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Thanks!!! I love him more and more but he can be really obnoxious!