Super Contributor

Hiiiiiiii Alllllll!

Anyone gallon "virgins" going to take the plunge this year? I keep going back and forth lol!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I haven't purchased the last few TSVs and I have an AD of the 32oz that I have been getting, switching between Tea Tree and Fig. Decisions, decisions, decisions.Cool If I do get a gallon, it's definitely going to be Tea Tree!

Contributor
I was thinking about getting a BGT gallon but I also want to get the 32 oz seasonals auto delivery when that comes out. I already get the 32 oz cleansing conditioner and six thirteen on auto delivery. I try to control myself but when it comes to Wen, I want it all. Like u said, decisions decisions.
Super Contributor

I'm on the current 32oz seasonal AD. I have half a bottle left of FAS and WCM. I just got SOB and SHP is coming in July I think. So I'm not sure if I'll do it again. I was thinking about getting the TSV with the seasonal in the 16oz when it rolls around again instead. I could get that in Fig and then have the Tea Tree gallon. Oye vey now I have a headache thinking about all of this lol!!!

Trusted Contributor
Is 6/13 included? If so, I may just bite.
Valued Contributor

I have never bought, but I may this year after trying the bamboo for the first time in the last tsv that was a gift from my sister. My only worry is about storage. Do you all put the whole thing in the shower or transfer it into smaller containers and refill it over and over? We have a really big shower, but I don't think I want a gallon of anything sitting on the bench in there!

Super Contributor
On 5/24/2014 jtdmum said: Is 6/13 included? If so, I may just bite.

I think the 613 gallon is coming later this year. I think it was available in November last year.

Super Contributor
On 5/24/2014 cotto22 said:

I have never bought, but I may this year after trying the bamboo for the first time in the last tsv that was a gift from my sister. My only worry is about storage. Do you all put the whole thing in the shower or transfer it into smaller containers and refill it over and over? We have a really big shower, but I don't think I want a gallon of anything sitting on the bench in there!

I don't have a big shower and have no idea what I would do for storage. I don't have a bottle of Tea Tree on hand now to refill with from the gallon *head palm*. I guess it would sit on the edge of my tub. Even I did use the gallon for refill, I still don't have a place to put the gallon in my bathroom or elsewhere.

Honored Contributor
On 5/24/2014 Mirage08 said:
On 5/24/2014 cotto22 said:

I don't have a big shower and have no idea what I would do for storage. I don't have a bottle of Tea Tree on hand now to refill with from the gallon *head palm*. I guess it would sit on the edge of my tub. Even I did use the gallon for refill, I still don't have a place to put the gallon in my bathroom or elsewhere.

You know the old saying....where there's a will, there's a way...lol

I found that the gallon will fit in the unusable space, close to the wall, between the toilet and the tub. If you decide to just use from the gallon, it's not a very big deal to lean out and get your pump of cleansing conditioner.

Valued Contributor

MEMEME!!!

I was one....but I bought a BGT gallon already. And have it already. And so glad I did! I wish I had gotten a second now. I may cave and get another I don't know. I've been debating on SHP but everyone says it smells floral so I'm changing my mind on it. If I do change my mind I'll probably get another BGT gallon.

Respected Contributor
I just bought my first gallon in the core scents. I got tea tree this year. I bought my first gallon last year. It was Wen kids Watermelon. So far, I am happy I got the tea tree!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!