Honored Contributor

Re: Foundation brush to apply liquid foundation, anyone use one?

@Tricolor wrote:

@Nadine, for years I applied my foundation with my fingers. It seemed that every brush I used soaked up more foundation than what I was putting on my face. Recently I purchased Sephora Pro Press Full Coverage Foundation Brush #66 and I love it. This is the only way that I do my foundation now. It has a unique shape so that it doesn't soak up too much foundation. I believe that it is $36 and now they are having their sale so you could save a few bucks.

The brush mentioned above:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@blankette wrote:

I just can not wrap my head around this concept, despite buying brushes. I feel they would ultimately harbor bacteria etc which would end up on my face.

No more so than other type of application, including fingers. Yes, you can wash your hands first, but then, you can also keep your brushes clean.

I use a damp cotton pad to wipe down my brushes after each use. Since they are synthetic, I am getting any makeup off by doing so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I use the IT Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush.  I bought it on EB a few years ago.  I wash it with soap every week, and it still performs like new.  HTH

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey