Esteemed Contributor

Re: Foundation alternatives?

@Ceci wrote:

I do not wear foundation either. Too masky. I'm fair, Irish type skin. Lots of red, blotchy areas and freckles.

I discovered PTR CC tinted moisturizer. It's the best product I have used.  It is light, moisturizing and covers all the red spots and freckles.

I also bought the IT Veil and it is just okay. Probably should have sent it back but didn't.

The PTR CC tinted moisturizer is amazing on my skin.

@Ceci ...hello,

I was definitely one whom had posted ____``` trying to find a new foundation! 

I never wear masky heavy war paint, but am at the last few drop (pump bottle) of a favorite sheer soft TOVA from many months ago. When I read about your PTR tinted that interested me. Although I have nothing of his line, believing HIS products were not for sensitive skin I never actually watched any one show!

I have to have some coloring, then my Argan stick blush makes my ' look', complimentary red lipstick ....and that's IT.

If PTR tinted is sheer, then with a light complexion- ( NOT porcelain), thinking the medium may be better. I do not have any commitment to buying foundation or liner on line. Do you know """"" if"""" PTR tint moisturizer is for sensitive skin? 

Just waiting, but have not been color matched at any particular cosmetic counters yet. Not anxious to sit, wait, go through 6 different brands, and smearing 3-5 different shades on - either wrist, top of hand or around the neck side for a WA LA moment from some 20 some one year old calculating her commission. 

Thank you for this brief information. NAES.

PS: I have the mineral veil in Bare Minerals but can not wear the loose foundations.

Very picky about skin care, but not from here. Has to be a blend of 2 from Europe's great skin lines.

European women have beautiful skin. They are committed to skin care rather than coverage build up. I have English skin ( father' family).

TIA.

NAES

Respected Contributor

Re: Foundation alternatives?

I really like avons tinted moisterizer. i do not know if they still sell it