Respected Contributor

I rotate between Sephora brand spray foundation; inexpensive, very light weight & no caking like some sprays, Bare Minerals Original powder, BareSkin liquid- the 2 drop method to avoid a heavy look, Missha Perfect Cover when I want more coverage & Perricone Tinted Moisturizer, which I believe has been dc'ed, although I got a great deal and bought 3 tubes.

Super Contributor

Almay TLC ... worn it since it came on the market. I've used Almay products for years. I have allergy issues ... very few brands that I can tolerate. Almay is one of them.

Honored Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Funloving said:

I rotate between Sephora brand spray foundation; inexpensive, very light weight & no caking like some sprays, Bare Minerals Original powder, BareSkin liquid- the 2 drop method to avoid a heavy look, Missha Perfect Cover when I want more coverage & Perricone Tinted Moisturizer, which I believe has been dc'ed, although I got a great deal and bought 3 tubes.

Hi Funloving! Just wanted to say hi, as I haven't seen you around in awhile. Hope you are well! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Oops.. forgot Pur Minerals. Transportable and lovely light finish- not matte or shiny.. very natural.

KatCat's rec sounds interesting.. the Laura Mercier brand new smooth finish product. I do love her tinted moisturizer.

Can you tell I have a problem with trying various foundations? I'm a variety kind of girl depending on mood.

Trusted Contributor

Josie Maran tinted spf with concealer on the areas that need more coverage then a light dusting of Physicans Formula mineral powder. Its been working out pretty well.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 TRUE said:

Smashbox Halo still does it for me~!!

I mix Bare Minerals Original powder with Halo.. equal parts and keep in a user friendly jar with a great lid for dipping my brush and tapping off excess. This works better for me than either one of them independently.

Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 9/9/2014 Funloving said:

Hi Funloving! Just wanted to say hi, as I haven't seen you around in awhile. Hope you are well! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Great to see you too, HappyDaze! I wrote something in response to you in the latest Suzanne Somers thread. I'm not sure if it made much sense - in fact I can almost guarantee I was babbling after coming off of a terrible bout of insomnia coupled w/ heavy work schedule.

Hey.. you know how I ramble ad nauseam. I'm doing much better after real sleep.. Thanks!

Hope all is peachy in your world, too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

right now I am loving Its CC cream. It looks natural on and my skin feels great when it is off.

Honored Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said: Have any of you been to Sephora and gotten matched with their shade iq gadget? Any luck with that?

I'm one who did have luck with that! I got Naked foundation (liquid) by UD and I really like it. Most of the matches I got had names like "Light" or "Nude." One thing I did disagree with is they said I would get a match with Smashbox Halo in Medium. When I first started wearing Halo, I was matched by a SB traveling MUA (actually he was coming to teach a class to the staff at Sephora, and I helped him with his bags outside the mall, and I didn't know who he was until later!) He said definitely Light for that, so that's what I wear when I wear Halo! Smile

Super Contributor
My 2 current faves are Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth Infusing Makeup.