Honored Contributor

I use Laura Mercier's Silk Creme foundation and love it. I've used it for over ten years. I would highly suggest going to the LM counter and having them help you decide on which foundation of theirs to try and which color. She has so many different colors to choose from. I never feel like I look like I have on much make-up. It looks and feels very natural. Any of her foundations would be great.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor
I'm still a big fan of Bobbi Browns BB cream
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said: Have any of you been to Sephora and gotten matched with their shade iq gadget? Any luck with that?

I have used the Sephora match system and my opinion is that for foundation color matching one is still better off applying color, then stepping outside to see it in natural daylight.

My hot foundations of the moment are: Laura Mercier's Smooth Finish Fluide; Bobbi Brown Longwear Cream; Napoleon Perdis Stick; Maybelline Fit-Me Gel Stick; Josie Maran's Tinted Moisturizer; and in the what goes around comes around category... I am loving Lancome's Dual-Finish again.

If I may say something about Laura's foundation. The other day a group of people who see me regularly were making nice complements about how I looked. It was after 5:00pm and my makeup had been on all day. No one pointed out anything specific about makeup. Words like fresh and well-rested were used. The only thing on me that was different from our last meeting was the Smooth Finish Fluide Foundation. I had noticed how this foundation really looks great on my complexion from the first time I wore it, but getting unsolicited complexion compliments is quite a validation.

Honored Contributor

After trying so many, I finally found the absolute best for my skin - Perricone No Foundation Foundation (not the serum which is too matte with a heavy makeup look). My skin looks so natural with this and after using it for about 2 months, a 30 year friend who was sitting next to me commented out of the blue "Your skin looks amazing!!".

Honored Contributor

I am using L'Oreal color match foundation, concealer and blush. Very nice products.A nice natural look.

Honored Contributor

I am loving Laura Gellar's bronze and Brighton. It gives me enough coverage without looking caked on, and it doesn't melt off my face like a liquid does.

Super Contributor

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. Love it!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm 59 and was having a hard time with foundation settling in some lines. I tried Mary Kay's CC cream and never looked back! I usually mix it with Laura Geller's Neutralizing Spackle. If I want a bit more coverage I either apply them separately, or dust just a bit of Laura Geller's Balance & Brighten over them.

I also like Revlon Age-Defying CC cream. It's less expensive and works just about as well.

Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream
Missha Perfect Cover
Missha Signature
Missha Cho Bo Yang

Honored Contributor

I've used Bare Escentuals mineral foundation since the second year they were on QVC. It took Leslie one whole year to get me to try it. They have more shades than anyone else to choose from. No four or five fits all. They also cue you to matching each shade to either your warm, cool, or neutral skin tone. Try original if you want a slight glow, matte if you want no glow whatever.