Frequent Contributor

Re: For those of you (still) searching for a summer fragrance: consider L'Occitane

You can't go wrong with any of the products. The fragrances are simply beautiful. You will find you love smells you never thought you would. The closest store is 2 1/2 hours away, so I shop via the internet.

Trusted Contributor

Re: For those of you (still) searching for a summer fragrance: consider L'Occitane

Thanks for the suggestions! I just recently got Phil's new summer fragrance, and I'm not all that happy with it.

Trusted Contributor

I am very sensitive to fragrance. Most of them leave a rash where they have been applied. I tried my first L'Occitane fragrance about 8 years ago and I have never had a single reaction to any of the scents I've used. They offer several scents and all of them are soft and lovely.

Respected Contributor

This was a fragrance many years ago. Loved it! They quit carrying it and I'm thrilled to see it back! Thanks for sharing.