Regular Contributor

So what is everyone's favorite sunless tanner this year. I used St. Tropez last year trying to decide if I want to try that one again or something else. 

Honored Contributor

I've been obessed lately with trying new ones.  I just purchased from Ulta Benefits new one and so far really like it.  Tarte has a new one out too but it was sold out at Sephora.  The reviews were really good. 

Regular Contributor

I have the old Tarte body makeup. I use it on my legs and it doesn't come off unless you scrub it off. The only thing about that one is I notice if I have on white socks or even under my shorts a little bit of the lotion. I always worry about having it on going to someone's house and it rubs off on the couch or something. Usually after  a day it seems to be sealed.

Esteemed Contributor

Jergens .Best I ever used and so much cheaper too.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Jergens .Best I ever used and so much cheaper too.

@MalteseMomma,

Is that the Natural Glow? Moisturizer or mousse? ThanksSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Sunless Tanner

[ Edited ]

It is the Jergens Natural glow ,daily moisturizer for Med to Tan skin tones.  I have used almost every tanner sold and imo this is the best ever,the easiest to use  and absolutely no smell or rub off. I use it everynite after my shower . The price is great too  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I use St Tropez or Fake Bake (in the purple box).  They seem to be the least orange looking and come off as believable, for me anyway.  I too like to try others. I may try the Tarte next.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

It is the Jergens Natural glow ,daily moisturizer for Med to Tan skin tones.  I have used almost every tanner sold and imo this is the best ever,the easiest to use  and absolutely no smell or rub off. I use it everynite after my shower . The price is great too  Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma,

Do you use the one with sunscreen? Looks like they make one with and w/o. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see it saying w/sunscreen ,just with vitamins and  antioxidants.....lol   I get it on a/d from Amazon

I don't use sunscreen anyway .......lol

Oh,I am just now  reading ,it does NOT contain sunscreen !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee

The first day you use it it will be kind of light  but as you continue to use it it gets darker and very nice.not streaky at all.