Occasional Contributor

Fairly New-User of WEN......"feeling of build-up"??

OK, so I tried WEN for the first time a few months ago. Sweet Almond Mint. Loved it the very first use, seemed to get better over time. However, after a while, I noticed my hair not getting oily at all, even after like 3 or 4 days of not washing (I was ill at the time). I also noticed not getting that "tingling" feeling anymore with the SAW.

Does anyone else have this problem? What do you long time users do to prevent a build-up feeling? I broke down and used a regular shampoo (oh the horror!), but it did seem to recitify the problem. I immediately used SAW after that shampoo.

Does the Cucumber Aloe act as a kind of clarifier? Should I be alternating the types?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View