Honored Contributor

Re: Eye Shadow Sticks - Your Fav/Recommendations

[ Edited ]

I have become a big fan of the one and done eyeshadow look using a shadow stick or liquid eyeshadow in a tube with a doe foot applicator. 

I love that Mally set but for me I wish the liners wouldn't have been included as those aren't colors I use as liner.  I have used her shadow sticks in the past and been very happy with everything about them.

I have become very fond of the L'Oreal Brilliant Eyes Shimmer Liquid Shadow.  I also like the NYX Jumbo eye pencils.  Both of these products are go tos for me.  

I fairly recently rec'd a Korres set from HSN that contained a shadow stick and a mascara.  The color is beautiful but the stick is a little thin for my liking.  

Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Just ordered a Bobby Brown shadow stick from Nordstroms. We'll see how it works out.

Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Just before the Barefoot Dreams show today,  Amy was on with Mally with a new eye kit. Last year I bought one of the Mally shadow stick duos and LOVE it.

Bought the new Mally eye kit  today - a good value $40, free ship. Anyone else picking it up? 

A369699
Mally Shadow Stick and Gel Liner 6-Piece Kit

On-Air Presentation

Description

Get gorgois with Mally's must-have Shadow Stick Extras and Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liners!

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras are the queen of multitasking and stay looking fierce from the minute you put them on. You have 45 seconds of playtime until your eye shadow is set.

Creamy, intense color for all-day fierce lining and defining, Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liners flatter and accentuate eyes--no smearing, tugging, or fading. The long-wearing formula glides on for perfectly-lined eyes.

How do I use it: Line your eyes with Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra. Fill in your lid and smudge with your finger or a brush, blending upward to your crease. To wear more than one shade, apply the lighter shade all over your lid, from lash line to crease. Next, take a deeper shade and apply to your crease and the outer "v" of your eye. Blend any harsh lines with your finger or brush. For more drama, line your top and bottom lash lines with the darkest shade for a more smoldering look.

Trace Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner along upper and lower lash line. Blend gently for a softer, smoky look.

From Mally Beauty.

Includes:

• 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Shimmering Mauve
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Over the Taupe
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Sand Drift
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Velvet in Thistle
  • 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Onyx
  • 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Walnut

@Chi-town girl,

I just received a similar Mally kit in the mail yesterday (I got free shipping at the time of ordering), very pretty colors, #A390729, Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick 6-Piece Collection

Includes:

• 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Golden Hour
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Autumn Shimmer
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Sand Drift
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Dusty Rose
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Brownstone
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Sable Shimmer

Trusted Contributor

Julep

Elf has some now too

Valued Contributor

I recently purchased a Bobbie Brown shadow stick in Violet Plum. LOVE IT!  

Contributor

I just tried a Skinn Smudge stick today and wow! They go on sooo smoothly 🙂
Respected Contributor

Laura Geller Shadow sticks have been a fave for me for years, because they stay where you put them and do not fade.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I really don't wear much make up any more but I'm going on a cruise at the end of the year and I wanted something for it that seems easy and lasts.  I was at Target yesterday and found the ELF brand eyeshadow sticks.  Pretty colors.  $5.  I got one to see how I like it and how it will last.  I tried the color on, a very like pink, and it's pretty.  

Contributor

@scraphappy Does it apply smoothly?