Honored Contributor

Eye Shadow Sticks - Your Fav/Recommendations

LOVE eye shadow palletes, but I've become a big fan of eyeshadow sticks.

My long term fav is Skinn Cosmetics Smudge Sticks $50 at HSN

Skinn® Cosmetics Smudge Stick Eyes 5-piece Set
728-822

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Eye Shadow Sticks - Your Fav/Recommendations

Just before the Barefoot Dreams show today,  Amy was on with Mally with a new eye kit. Last year I bought one of the Mally shadow stick duos and LOVE it.

Bought the new Mally eye kit  today - a good value $40, free ship. Anyone else picking it up? 

A369699
Mally Shadow Stick and Gel Liner 6-Piece Kit

On-Air Presentation

Description

Get gorgois with Mally's must-have Shadow Stick Extras and Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liners!

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras are the queen of multitasking and stay looking fierce from the minute you put them on. You have 45 seconds of playtime until your eye shadow is set.

Creamy, intense color for all-day fierce lining and defining, Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liners flatter and accentuate eyes--no smearing, tugging, or fading. The long-wearing formula glides on for perfectly-lined eyes.

How do I use it: Line your eyes with Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra. Fill in your lid and smudge with your finger or a brush, blending upward to your crease. To wear more than one shade, apply the lighter shade all over your lid, from lash line to crease. Next, take a deeper shade and apply to your crease and the outer "v" of your eye. Blend any harsh lines with your finger or brush. For more drama, line your top and bottom lash lines with the darkest shade for a more smoldering look.

Trace Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner along upper and lower lash line. Blend gently for a softer, smoky look.

From Mally Beauty.

Includes:

• 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Shimmering Mauve
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Over the Taupe
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Sand Drift
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Velvet in Thistle
  • 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Onyx
  • 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Walnut

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Mauve Mist Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow & Primer@Chi-town girl Not a shadow stick but I really like this shadow from Butter London. Shadow and primer together.

Honored Contributor

I like Laura Mercier's Caviar eyeshadow sticks.  I also like Clinique's Chubby Sticks. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

I like Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier eye shadow sticks. They are long wearing and easy to apply. They work great on my oily skin and lasts all day. 

Respected Contributor

The sticks from SKINN look great!  Love the colors.  I tried Mally's but too much glitter for me and honestly, I had a terrible time getting the shadows off!  Sent them back. I will look into SKINN.

Respected Contributor

i don't wear much eye makeup anymore, but i have to tell you that i LOVED wearing those Mally shadow sticks!  they're great.  

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i don't wear much eye makeup anymore, but i have to tell you that i LOVED wearing those Mally shadow sticks!  they're great.  

I'm glad I caught the Mally event pricing!

Will check out the other shadow stick recommendations - thanks everyone!  

Honored Contributor

I got my DIL from Nordstrom a set of the Bobbi Brown travel mini eyeshadow sticks. 

I have Lancôme's Ombre Hypnôse Stylo eyeshadow sticks.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I like Bobbi brown and Laura Mercier.  If anyone is a beauty pie member their sticks are on par with BB IMO.  Julep had some nice ones too, not sure if they’re still available though.