Occasional Contributor
Would Laura Geller or It Cosmetics or any others make a powdered eye brow makeup. Bare Minerals made one in the past but of course they discontinued it. I saw on the Bare Minerals website that quite a few customers are upset that it was discontinued. I just thought perhaps another company would add it to their product line. I wear the dark blonde/medium brown color.
Honored Contributor

Laura Geller used to make an amazing eye brow tint that had brushes on each end. It was white with black lettering. One side was the tint and the other the gel (but I never used that side) It had tiny hairs in it that made it look like real eyebrows. I loved it.

I have good eyebrows but they (with age) have gotten light and aren't quite as full as I like. All of a sudden she stopped making it! I can't find it on her website.

I wish she'd start making it again. Nothing is as good as that one. I know, I've bought them!

Regular Contributor

Are you looking for a loose powder? If so, I've never tried that. I do like Anastasia's powder duo that is pressed. It comes in several shades and there is a lighter and darker shade in the compact.

Contributor

I like the Clinque brow pressed brow powder. I use the charcoal as I am a brunette , but I believe there are other shades. I realize that it's not available on the Q, but I use other brow pencils such as the one by IT, purchased here; but still if you're looking for a powder, you might look into the one I mentioned. It comes in a silver case and I tell you lasts a long time.

Contributor

I heard a few months back, that BM was bring the eye brow minerals back. Don't know when but hoping it's soon.

Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers bad hair day compact hair color powder will also work. I know several posted that they use this for their brows. I do have it for my hair and do like to use it on my part area to get another week or two between hair colorings. I have dark brown hair and yet the blond is perfect for my hair. I see she has a brow powder compact now but never tried it, wouldn't know what color to get so, I use the IT brow pencil, like that and works well for me.

Super Contributor

I also heard that BareMinerals was going to bring back the powder. I still have a couple of them, they last a really long time. Something about it always looks good and very natural.

Valued Contributor
On 6/6/2014 luv2playgolf said:

Are you looking for a loose powder? If so, I've never tried that. I do like Anastasia's powder duo that is pressed. It comes in several shades and there is a lighter and darker shade in the compact.

Ditto here. I absolutely love this stuff! I wear the blonde and it has a darker side and a lighter side. I usually mix them together on a brush and the color comes out perfect. The product is fast to apply and looks natural every time. The brow powder lasts and lasts. Anastasia also makes great tweezers, a brow stencil to pluck the perfect brow, and they also make brow gels. I believe that they originally got their fame from brow products.

Super Contributor

Anastasia has one, I believe. Sold at Sephora.

I like the IT brow automatic pencil, or the YBF on from HSN. I like Dalton's brow stuff, too. The easiest and best for me is Mally's brow fix, a gel + color---does it in one swipe!

Super Contributor

TRY Bobbi Browns, it's very good and she gives two tones too.