Honored Contributor

I would say I have been exfoliating my lips for 4 or 5 months. I purchased FRESH exfoliator for lips. I think it was $20 it will last a long time. With the cold winter we have had and are still experiencing, I have not once had chapped lips or cracked lips and exfoliating once a week has made this difference. You can also make your own exfoliator with brown sugar & oil (olive, argan, etc.) if you prefer. Once I exfoliate, I wipe my lips with a moist cloth and immediately apply a lip moisturizer (I am using one by Burt's Bees in a tube). anyone else exfoliating their lips & experiencing positive results?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I exfoliate every morning with Fleur de Lis Rice & Papaya Enzyme Powder. I don't specifically target my lips, but they get exfoliated due to the way I'm rubbing the product around my face. I do this before getting in the shower and then rinse it all off in there. I also apply something on my lips at night - oil when I'm finishing up my evening routine, WEN Texture Balm on my nightstand, or PTR Pink Ice Unwrinkle Lip Balm, if I'm at my desk. Like you, I haven't had any issues with chapped lips all winter...and it's been brutal at times.

Frequent Contributor

I've seen lip scrubs on ebay, but I prefer making my own sugar and fresh lemon juice mix. Works great all over the face, neck and elbows too.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, yes, but I do it every morning because I just use superfine sugar as my morning face/neck wash. Always a little extra attention on my lips and between brows. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

LG Lip Strip and Skinn Sugar Lips are both good ones to try. Paula's Choice also makes one.

Honored Contributor

i just use whatever i am using on my face for my lips.....and the clarisonic does a great job of exfoliating, even on the lips.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Yep. Sugar and cranberry oil is what I use.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~