Super Contributor

Re: Exfoliate for ladies over 50? Yes? No?? Maybe????

I gently exfoliate every evening. I mix my cetaphil and Philosophy exfoliating wash. Then apply the nighttime moisturizer. My skin is soft in the morning.

Super Contributor

I use pretty much Skinn's mineral exfoliator DERMA PEEL about twice a week. I have the Exfoliate product by Kate and just do not see it doing anything when I use it. I would NEVER purchase again.

Respected Contributor

I am soon to be 54 and I have been exfoliating for years-and I have been all over the map with products. The latest one I am using is new to the market: it's the Radiance System by Clarisonic. They came out with a new Mia, but you can use the older generation with the two speeds. The system also has an exfoliating brush head. In the am, you use a skin brightening cleanser followed by a skin brightening lotion. After, I go on to moisturize etc. In the pm, you use an exfoliating cleanser, then follow your evening routine. I have some mild melasma and so far, I love the results I am getting. This may not be for you, but I am in total agreement with the other posters. Exfoliation is something that knows an age: we all need to do it. Poodlepet
Respected Contributor

LOVE Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub! Works great and smells wonderful.