Respected Contributor

Re: Evine - new beauty line, SIROT - launching with Aug 19th TTV

[ Edited ]

No prob, @Krissy_1968 .  I need to bone up on the ole lip reading dontchaknow. Woman LOLHeart  Boy, I guess Evine really DOESN'T pay attention...LS for the grand entrance and first TTV of a new line?!?  Nothing like getting off to a good start. Not.Woman Wink  It'll be a quick in-and-out here so they'd better make it good. BAM!!!

...and we both know a little REB will be first responder for the "smileys"!Woman LOLHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Well, I think I will pass on this one.....I really am all stocked up with trying Paula's Choice, using Skinn after the anniversary shows and adding in some Isomers. I think I need to figure out what is working for me. The only thing I am sure of right now is that the Dr. Gross eye serum is magic for my eyes, just flat magic, and there are lots of great products out there....just need to figure out which ones are best for me.  By the way....love the Skinn ER body oil!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

This thread is quite amusing! Love the many varied insights! Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I tuned in briefly tonite - thought it was boring. I like my current routine.
But it is always fun to have a new product line to talk about and read reviews from those who tried it.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Well, I think I will pass on this one.....I really am all stocked up with trying Paula's Choice, using Skinn after the anniversary shows and adding in some Isomers. I think I need to figure out what is working for me. The only thing I am sure of right now is that the Dr. Gross eye serum is magic for my eyes, just flat magic, and there are lots of great products out there....just need to figure out which ones are best for me.  By the way....love the Skinn ER body oil!

It is really magnificent!

Respected Contributor

Oh my...It seems our "Ms.Sirot" went to Lynn's school of enunciation! Woman LOL  ...and Lynn's sincerity is so underwhelming.  She definitely needs a new schtick.

Guess I have some reading to do.   Loving the before/afters with the lopsided pics from before to after.  If I didn't know better, I'd think I took the pics.

Time will tell on this one, but @Judaline 's right.  The presentation needs work desperately.  No sale here.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

It is interesting that although it contains the same ingredient in PTR's FirmX, Instatox and others, they all require application followed by rinsing off with water to avoid the white cast yet this Sirot line doesn't have any such requirements.

Wonder if it is the amount of the ingredient or just a variance in how it is incorporated but found that difference interesting.

I am not a Lynn fan so wasn't overwhelmed by her show but saw an earlier one that was a tad more bearable.

Will be interesting to see how the reviews come in once a much larger customer base tries it out.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 That is  very interesting about the silica being in those products you mentioned.They are products that really tighten. I had a wound on my arm- read about a silica salve-it had to be applied before the wound or scar turned white because then it was too late. So my wound was barely healed when I started the application, 2x a day, with not much hope. It healed beautifully. You'd never know it was there. So if this stuff has silica in it must  be good altho I couldn't say if it's enoug silica.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MarieIG

In one fell swoop you just blew my theory out of the water!

I assumed they weren't throwing the samples in to competing packages, i.e., Skinn, Isomers, etc..

But try the serum! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the instant brightening and tightening.  Let's just hope it's also cummulative..

@Andreatoo, LOL!  You made me laugh. 

I had put the sample aside to try it this morning, when I didn't have to rush into work, and would have time to apply and not rush to slather myself with sunscreen (and have time to stare in the mirror at intervals).  Well, I can't find it anywhere.  I suspect my husband or one of my sons didn't realize there was something in the packet and threw it away!  Grrrrrrr.

Since I am a skin care junkie, I am intending on watching the upcoming show as I (apply a face mask) do my treadmill. 

Right now I have a mountain of skincare in the house.  I caved during Dimitiri's anniversary, had postponed a number of autodeliveries and they just arrived en masse.  I will keep an eye on this one and by the time the vendor comes back for her next set of shows, there should be reviews and postings from those who have had a chance to use it.  

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat - thx for posting the TTV details. I just started to watch the premiere show from DVR.

Evine pricing is crazy.  3 price changes for the TTV kit within a week. It's a 20% price reduction,  not 40! Deceptive marketing!!!

I was going to buy the hand duo, but no reduction of s&h nor the item price. Had I used my 15% off coupon on monday, I would have scored a better price than during their launch. And $7 to ship it Woman Surprised That was enough to shut me down from purchasing. 

I'm happy with my skin care regime so the TTV is not tempting.  And I recently started to use the Isomer's Redensify trio that includes a hand cream.  Interested to see how they perform during the next 3 mths. Then I might try the Sirot hand duo. Hopefully they will be very successful today and offer us better pricing next visit perhaps a larger quantity lot size = lower pricing.

For those purchasing, pls post reviews!  I hope the products perform well for you.

@Chi-town girl I have some Isomers Redensify face cream that I got in kits.  Since I tend to have a rather round baby face (unless I let my weight drop very low), I didn't use it on my face, but have been using that one on the back of my hands.  I have to re-read the discription.  Obviously if it just works on the skin and not the adipose tissue, I could use it on my face as well.   Hope you post some updates as to how you like it.

Do the math.