Honored Contributor

Re: Evine - new beauty line, SIROT - launching with Aug 19th TTV

@Gokat wrote:

Oh my...It seems our "Ms.Sirot" went to Lynn's school of enunciation! Woman LOL  ...and Lynn's sincerity is so underwhelming.  She definitely needs a new schtick.

Guess I have some reading to do.   Loving the before/afters with the lopsided pics from before to after.  If I didn't know better, I'd think I took the pics.

Time will tell on this one, but @Judaline 's right.  The presentation needs work desperately.  No sale here.Woman Wink

@Gokat, as a former teacher of English grammar/word usage/etc., I rarely engage in critiques of others' language skills. Those rare occasions are mainly to nitpick a nitpicker's post. :-)

So this is an exception for me: I saw parts of two different presentations, and every time that vendor said "less" wrinkles, it was like nails on a chalkboard for me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reading these boards must be truly painful, @suzyQ3 . Woman LOL

I know I've become lax over my posting years and take liberties in the name of communicating with some interest and humor.  Woman Wink   My English teachers, thankfully, would never recognize me here.

My "chalkboard" is more with garbled, slurred speaking skills.   I'm not sure what I need a host for when I have to decipher what they're saying with the written word after the fact.  Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Reading these boards must be truly painful, @suzyQ3 . Woman LOL

I know I've become lax over my posting years and take liberties in the name of communicating with some interest and humor.  Woman Wink   My English teachers, thankfully, would never recognize me here.

My "chalkboard" is more with garbled, slurred speaking skills.   I'm not sure what I need a host for when I have to decipher what they're saying with the written word after the fact.  Woman Happy

@Gokat,  not in the least painful. I taught the mechanics of the language to adults studying to become court reporters. In my state they have to take a very detailed and difficult English written in addition to proving their skills on the machine itself.

I learned very early on that patience and humor helped far more than condescension and inordinate nitpicking, both of which just makes people feel permanently inadequate. 

As for your "chalkboard," I'd stay away from the inebriated at all cost. Talk about garbled, slurred speech. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG

I ordered the eye serum and I think I'll use it days and the isomers I will continue to use in the evenings. I will let you know if it's cumulative but I like the instant effect. It certainly beats using tape for the hooding LOL I've had no luck with the other instant products.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MarieIG

I ordered the eye serum and I think I'll use it days and the isomers I will continue to use in the evenings. I will let you know if it's cumulative but I like the instant effect. It certainly beats using tape for the hooding LOL I've had no luck with the other instant products.

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MarieIG

@AndreatooAre you using the Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum or something else?  That's what really helped with my eye hoods.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MarieIG

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MarieIG

@AndreatooAre you using the Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum or something else?  That's what really helped with my eye hoods.

@Linmo 

I have the all in one eye serum, which I like, but not the dramatic change like in the sample of the Sirot I have which is why I intend to use it before I put on my makeup in the morning and the isomers in the evening.

It may just be an instant product but I'm okay with that because it looks good LOL

Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat - thx for posting the TTV details. I just started to watch the premiere show from DVR.

Evine pricing is crazy.  3 price changes for the TTV kit within a week. It's a 20% price reduction,  not 40! Deceptive marketing!!!

I was going to buy the hand duo, but no reduction of s&h nor the item price. Had I used my 15% off coupon on monday, I would have scored a better price than during their launch. And $7 to ship it Woman Surprised That was enough to shut me down from purchasing. 

I'm happy with my skin care regime so the TTV is not tempting.  And I recently started to use the Isomer's Redensify trio that includes a hand cream.  Interested to see how they perform during the next 3 mths. Then I might try the Sirot hand duo. Hopefully they will be very successful today and offer us better pricing next visit perhaps a larger quantity lot size = lower pricing.

For those purchasing, pls post reviews!  I hope the products perform well for you.

@Chi-town girl I have some Isomers Redensify face cream that I got in kits.  Since I tend to have a rather round baby face (unless I let my weight drop very low), I didn't use it on my face, but have been using that one on the back of my hands.  I have to re-read the discription.  Obviously if it just works on the skin and not the adipose tissue, I could use it on my face as well.   Hope you post some updates as to how you like it.

@MarieIG - I bought the Isomers Redensify trio-face, eye, hand when it was at a special price several months ago. Mainly bought it for the hand cream. This trio is the older version of Redensify, not the new 3D. 

I just cracked the seals on the items a couple of weeks ago.  Alternating the face & eye with my usual Skinn DWP. I will post a review/update in a couple of weeks, maybe around 60 days. Really hoping I love the hand cream, and then will try the 3D version when ready to reorder. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri