Esteemed Contributor

Evine $20 off $100 purchase coupon today

Well. To some Evine customers! Smiley Happy Check you e-mail! I did not get it. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine $20 off $100 purchase coupon today

Be careful,  Evine always finds some way to cheat customers.   Ask those still trying to get their 20% off coupons honored. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I got an email for $30 off $100 expiring Dec. 21.    Too bad I won't use it.

Respected Contributor

I got 2 emails from Evine today and neither had coupon codes

Honored Contributor

no new coupons for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Rec'd $20 off $100. Not sure if I will use it. Might pick up some Skinn items but not planning to spend $100.  

I've never had a problem using their coupons and use them at least 50% of the time they are offered mostly with Skinn visits. In fact last week a CS supervisor applied a coupon to my order that I placed 1hr after it expired when a sold out item popped back in my cart.

I just don't get all the games they play with pricing, shipping & coupons. Are the coupons issued randomly?  maybe they will still send to others since it's for an extended time. 

Here are the terms.

$20 off $100 offer available on a single purchase for named customer only. To qualify you must purchase a minimum of $100, exclusive of shipping & handling and sales tax between 4:00pm ET, December 7, 2016 and 10:59pm ET, December 21, 2016.

Offer can be used only once. If offer is used on an AutoDelivery program, it will only be applied to the first shipment, additional shipments will be at full AutoDelivery pricing. Not valid on electronics merchandise, Waterford or items offered by Evine's paid programming partners. May not be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offer. Discount will be applied at checkout. No cash value or credit back. Evine reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and to substitute or cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri