Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine 15% off a $100 order or more

@Nightowlz Well you got a good deal! I am also really liking my Ylang Ylang ttv kit. I think the scent is wonderful, even though others have complained of the strong smell. I am disappointed that Evine did not send me this offer, so "No Sale" for me!

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Nightowlz Well you got a good deal! I am also really liking my Ylang Ylang ttv kit. I think the scent is wonderful, even though others have complained of the strong smell. I am disappointed that Evine did not send me this offer, so "No Sale" for me!

@sommertime Sorry you did not receive the 15% off coupon. That's the 1st time I have received one of the 15% off $100 coupons. I don't know how they decide who to send them to. It's usually free shipping or $10 off with their card. I could not find the email so had to come back here to find out what it was. 

I love the scent & don't think it's strong at all. I don't wear perfume because it all gives me an instant headache plus runny eyes & nose. Finally found something I can wear that you can still smell later that does not bother me. I also love thier Fresh Air kit because it's a light fresh air scent with a slight lemon smell. Now I have my favorite scented & not so scented products from Beekman.

Respected Contributor

@NightowlzI also received the coupon and purchased a second Ylang/Ylang kit today.  So far, I've tried the soap and body cream.  On me, it doesn't smell sexy or perfumey (that I can tell), but rather clean and fresh.  I am enjoying it!  I'm looking forward to trying the shampoo and conditioner when I return home.

Esteemed Contributor

Since I didn't receive the special coupon, I have left my full cart just sitting there. They keep emailing me to complete my order! They can send out this, but no emailed coupon? Oh, well I just saved myself some $$.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@NightowlzI also received the coupon and purchased a second Ylang/Ylang kit today.  So far, I've tried the soap and body cream.  On me, it doesn't smell sexy or perfumey (that I can tell), but rather clean and fresh.  I am enjoying it!  I'm looking forward to trying the shampoo and conditioner when I return home.

@Linmo I really like the scent. I don't think it's strong at all. I think all their scents smell fresh & clean. I do have my favorites. Let me know what you think about the shampoo & conditioner after you use it. My hair really likes it. I think I'm going to have to alternate it with the Skinn hair kit. I really like the results I had after using the Skinn Hair Mask with the rest of the kit.