Valued Contributor

Elysee Brighten and Firm Eye Duo

Elysee is featured on another shopping channel today.  I'm wondering if you have used any of their products.  Saw a presentation on their Brighten & Firm Eye Duo that has me interested.  Has anyone used this and had success?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Elysee Brighten and Firm Eye Duo

@StlrFan wrote:

Elysee is featured on another shopping channel today.  I'm wondering if you have used any of their products.  Saw a presentation on their Brighten & Firm Eye Duo that has me interested.  Has anyone used this and had success?

I would also be interested to know as well.  I was thinking about purchasing the

Fab five. 

Respected Contributor

I think the Fab 5 sold out.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Both her Fountain of Youth and her Pycnogenol seem to be excellent. Other than these 2 though,  I nothing else.

I always give a product  at least 90 days before I decide but found some take up to 6 months.

I use these  2 at night, dab of the fountain of youth and a dab of the Pycnogenol mixed together,let dry  than put my Oil of Olay Regenerist Microsculpture night moisturizing cream over then when totally dry.

For day all I need and use is OOO regenerist serum than my foundation with the spf.

This routine works great for my dry mature skin BUT as said, took almost 6 months to see a difference. I think too many give up way too soon and go to something else, takes time.